This is pebbles

Neil.pebbles

Thanks your a star I've done this she may leave bridge hide and go in the table hide but that is all under cover now and lid on should I just leave the little ice cream tub for now and see when I can get a reading yeah ?? Thank you you have been such a help calming me down she's just lying half out her bridge hide at min

Neil.pebbles

Just so know when I put the ice cream tub in table for a hide how wet do it need to be under tub

Neil.pebbles

Well just like you said some people spray it is just spraying the surface good or do I have to moisten through then put tub down

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Well just like you said some people spray it is just spraying the surface good or do I have to moisten through then put tub down

Personally I spray Oli's enclosure and mix the substrate with my hand. If it is not damp enough I spray it once again.

Neil.pebbles

I've been worrying that much about her I've not left my house after work just so I'm close to keep a eye one her work and home she's eating sleeping so I must relax not been to the gym in a fort high with stressing about her being ok just got to relax might go tonight and just let her be I thank you very much with help