COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Very nice, and much fun! I have no imagination when it comes to buying gifts. That's why I've never participated in these types of things. But I truly enjoyed the TORTOISE. And I must say that Lena should get points for knowing how to play the game. Such fun!

Oh, and I received a couple more cards today. Thanks Adam and Sabine.
Firstly, yes it's been a massive success, though not unqualified, but Ed's gift will arrive eventually.
(and a couple of other things) .
Secondly, stop it! I have read enough of your posts to know that you DO have imagination and a jolly good sense of humour. Don't belittle yourself.
Thirdly, next year, you can play, i'll send you lists of what people like if necessary, though don't believe you need them.
Fourthly, I'm really glad you've enjoyed this, it's been great, hasn't it ?;)
Nextly, 'cos I've lost count, Lena gets lots of points, as do the others.
next after nextly.: So do you.
Finally, yep, great fun, really made mine and wifey's Christmas.:D
Oh, and finally plus one, glad you got my card.
My handwriting is of the sort you hate, but I stand proud! ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

I was up at Ben the Butcher's at 6.45am and have collected the meat.

The turkey has been stuffed with sausage meat stuffing in the cavity and sage & onion stuffing in the neck and is now stitched, trussed and in the fridge waiting to be cooked tomorrow.

The giblets are simmering in a pan on the hob making stock for tomorrow's gravy and I'm having a break for breakfast.

Next on the list our traditional (in this family) Christmas Eve dinner of Stilton, Port & Cranberry filo pie. (The port syrup that the cranberries have been cooked in makes a fab ice cream sauce for dessert!)
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1482568666.271092.jpg