COLD DARK ROOM

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I've been trying to get a concept sketch done today... A nap is starting to sound awfully nice though. My dragon might just have to wait a few hours. I have to decide a few details before I can finish it anyways.. I want him perched on something and have to decide what.
Woke up this morning and decided that a dragon basking in some morning sunshine would be neat.
Maybe sitting on some old ruins! Hmmm

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I've been trying to get a concept sketch done today... A nap is starting to sound awfully nice though. My dragon might just have to wait a few hours. I have to decide a few details before I can finish it anyways.. I want him perched on something and have to decide what.
Woke up this morning and decided that a dragon basking in some morning sunshine would be neat.

Welsh dragons like to perch on old castle walls and crumbling gates.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good Mornooning all.
Back from our function. It was fun. Good company, lots of drinking and laughing and lots of dancing. Now we are back and I am lying in bed winding down and listening to The sound of silence by disturbed on you tube. I love this version of the song. I actually think it is better than the original version. And I don't think that that happens often.

Awesome!! Do you like to dance? And did you drink and laugh lots?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We were in restaurant on the Scottish island of Orkney when a Japanese lady at the next table asked us where we were from.

We replied “London” (It’s easier to explain)

She and her non-English speaking husband were surprised.

Apparently we look Swedish or German. “You are so tall she said to me” (I’m 5’10”)

Lol!! I love hearing other people’s perceptions!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Can’t wait to see the finished product.. I love dragons.. too little magic left in the world and to me, they represent possibility.... :)