COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
I've been trying to get a concept sketch done today... A nap is starting to sound awfully nice though. My dragon might just have to wait a few hours. I have to decide a few details before I can finish it anyways.. I want him perched on something and have to decide what.
Woke up this morning and decided that a dragon basking in some morning sunshine would be neat.
Maybe sitting on some old ruins! Hmmm
Oooooh... A DRAGON! Sounds like an interesting work of art, even if it's still just in your mind! I'm kind of partial to dragons...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
So the postman brought me a present today that wasn’t work related!!! Thank you Todd @Toddrickfl1 for a very cute card from you and Murphy and the turtles... (will they (snap & ??) be offended by this).. Lol.. No one could stay awake long enough for me to name all mine so I understand!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hey Anne!! We must be the night owls here tonight. 9:20 is actually very late for me so I’m a bit envious of Linda burning the midnight candle. Any way, I’ve enjoyed a couple Mimosas with a very Christmasy Hallmark movie and now I’m off to bed. Nighty night!

Bambam1989

East Texas
Oooooh... A DRAGON! Sounds like an interesting work of art, even if it's still just in your mind! I'm kind of partial to dragons...
I'm actually not done with the buffalo that I've been working on, but I ran out of a brown pastel that I really like. I ordered and it is expected to arrive tomorrow[emoji4]
So instead of working on the buffalo I've been sketching!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I've been trying to get a concept sketch done today... A nap is starting to sound awfully nice though. My dragon might just have to wait a few hours. I have to decide a few details before I can finish it anyways.. I want him perched on something and have to decide what.
Woke up this morning and decided that a dragon basking in some morning sunshine would be neat.
Maybe sitting on some old ruins! Hmmm
You have got to share a pic when done. And what about a dwarf dragon perched on a giant tortoise?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I think a lot if us are partial to Dragons. One day I am going to magically have one of my own. And it will be like in the Anne McCaffery books. It will telepathically link to my mind and we will be able to have conversations in my mind which no one else will be able to hear. We will be able to understand each other perfectly. [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hey Anne!! We must be the night owls here tonight. 9:20 is actually very late for me so I’m a bit envious of Linda burning the midnight candle. Any way, I’ve enjoyed a couple Mimosas with a very Christmasy Hallmark movie and now I’m off to bed. Nighty night!
Nighty night and sleep tight.