COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I was going to nominate @Moozillion but then wasn't sure if she would have the time due to her recent issues. Although I have always enjoyed her writing.
Thank you so much for wanting to include, me.:):<3:
But, I'm just not myself these days. I know you will all understand.

and I'm not sure I'm going to participate in the forum gift-opening quite as planned either...
Hugs to all. :<3::<3::<3:

Bea/Moozillion

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio

and I'm not sure I'm going to participate in the forum gift-opening quite as planned either...

Bea/Moozillion
I sure wish you were feeling better! We are here though.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Ok, I went and picked up our pictures today. So here it is!
View attachment 259656
Yall take a really good pic! I've been trying to get my wife to do another professional pick with me for years. Last one we had done was 20 years ago when I stll had color in my hair.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It was 35F degrees when I went out this a.m. to do my chores. There are orange groves to the east, south and north of me, so all I heard when I went out (besides the traffic from the street) was wind machines! Ah, the peace and quiet of rural living!
(My fingers are so cold I can't type!)

Tony the Tiger (feral male cat that decided to live here) still lives here. He has taken over one of the cat beds on a shelf right opposite my kitchen door. No matter what time of day or night I look out, he's in that bed. When does he "take care of business"? He's still mean as ever, and occasionally hisses at me, but so far no more bites or scratches.

Time for me to go get my firewood.

What’s the link between wind machines and orange groves?

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
It’s been quieter than I thought. All caught up. Just waiting for sister and her brood to arrive. Time for a quick cuppa before she does :)

Happy Sunday everyone.
Back atcha! Enjoy your family time. My son took his grandfather to Chicago yesterday and is spending the nite there. Wife works most of the day today, so I am left to my own defenses at home today. Pray for me....I'm no good on my own! Lol

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Bea/Moozillion
No worries, Bea! Take care of yourself and everything you need to take care of. We might have to postpone the gift-opening till Jan. 2 or so.