COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I forgot she was leaving on her cruise!!

How fun!!
She is on the cruise with about 7 or 8 girlfriends. She will be home on the 20th.
See that was my plan. Send her on a 10 day cruise. Then I would save money from buying flowers and dinner. I don't think she caught on;)

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
She is on the cruise with about 7 or 8 girlfriends. She will be home on the 20th.
See that was my plan. Send her on a 10 day cruise. Then I would save money from buying flowers and dinner. I don't think she caught on;)
So Opo gets to be your valentine this year! He may still hit you up for (yummy) flowers for dinner! ;)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Took all the mushy pressure off!!

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Hhhmmmm

1. Price of a Cruise = 3k
2. Price of Flowers & Dinner (pizza) = $50

Ray.....you need help in math!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
@LynW
I feel like ( and this is just my very amateur opinion) that your situation is temporary enough that Lola is fine. You said yourself that he is basking and eating well and we all now how unfortunately resilient torts can be. I can’t help but wonder if his space inconvenience is not better / easier for him that the stress of being moved to a strange place with strange people and no you... When I was gone for just 3 days, Toretto got so stressed out that his poop went runny. After I returned home, all went back to normal.. and I’m not saying it was affection that made the difference, but maybe just that I’m his constant??? I feel like Lola is good for you and you might worry too much with him away also.. you are doing a great job with what you can and I sounds like that’s adequate... things will get better!
Very good point.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
[emoji23][emoji23]
Funny girl [emoji847]
Right now the double vision is much worse because the doctor had to over correct my right eye ugh. The theory is that the eye moves back into the desired position in a couple days [emoji12]
What I do see I crystal clear.
My boyfriend calls me Marty for now [emoji23][emoji23]
Oh no. I would hate to have to go through it being worse. Hopefully those few days fly by fast.