COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
She is on the cruise with about 7 or 8 girlfriends. She will be home on the 20th.
See that was my plan. Send her on a 10 day cruise. Then I would save money from buying flowers and dinner. I don't think she caught on;)
I think it would have been cheaper to get the flowers and dinner.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
@JoesMum
Happy Birthday Linda,
Hope you have a lovely day!
il_570xN.810389180_o7iq.jpg

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Thank you. Valentine's day has long been a sore trial to me. We usually celebrate my birthday either side of the day itself which makes it cheaper and not pink!

Health wise I am making steady improvement. I was finally able to lay down in bed without coughing my guts up last night. I didn't sleep through, but this is massive progress!

JoesDad has decided that my first trip out for 18 days should be to a restaurant, despite the pink/cost, as he knows we would end up with something from the freezer if I had to cook today. I am not up to spending ages cooking something nice even if I do normally really enjoy it.
Enjoy your meal Linda!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
@LynW
I feel like ( and this is just my very amateur opinion) that your situation is temporary enough that Lola is fine. You said yourself that he is basking and eating well and we all now how unfortunately resilient torts can be. I can’t help but wonder if his space inconvenience is not better / easier for him that the stress of being moved to a strange place with strange people and no you... When I was gone for just 3 days, Toretto got so stressed out that his poop went runny. After I returned home, all went back to normal.. and I’m not saying it was affection that made the difference, but maybe just that I’m his constant??? I feel like Lola is good for you and you might worry too much with him away also.. you are doing a great job with what you can and I sounds like that’s adequate... things will get better!
You may be right Heather.
At least I an here with him and can keep an eye on him.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
She is on the cruise with about 7 or 8 girlfriends. She will be home on the 20th.
See that was my plan. Send her on a 10 day cruise. Then I would save money from buying flowers and dinner. I don't think she caught on;)
Ummmm.......somehow I don't think she'll mind too much!! :)
Happy Valentine's Day to Opo too!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I just checked the property because a few branches have bent our fencing the last few weeks and I can’t chance my dogs getting out so I usually walk the property and our seasonal creek is in full swing.

30 second video.

That looks so cool. It is boiling hot here. And we had load shedding for an hour and a half more or less. So no fan to cool us slightly. [emoji20] At least the electricity is back on now and the fan going again.