COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
i read about the eclipse this morning and either i overlooked the date or they didnt include the year lol

such disappointment

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Happy Easter guys, Both he and superman arose but Kerry 's going to need a stretcher or at minimum, a wheelchair if she thinks I'm going to church. Besides, it feels like I may be meeting up with him...lol

Kerry got her wish....I just woke next to her, my basement looks fricken fantastic and we will have dinner here. We didn't get it 100% but darn close. That girl is a mauler when it comes to work. I know I'm superman but I really don't expect others to keep up. She just kicked my butt I think. Basically, besides a couple door frames and some trim that I painted, I sanded/vac'ed everything and she painted everything. She did all the ceilings then the walls but the bathroom painted, I have a little more spackle work in there, then can paint, fit the vanity and toilet and lighting/ fan & ceiling and it'll be all done.

I'm going to hunt down 3 motrin then crawl back to bed. She will ask how I feel...............she never complains......I'm not sure I like her....LOL

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok it's another bad picture but it's one of several I took while celebrating today. I got to have lunch with my younger son. We were a party of seven at a restaurant within an antique mall surrounding it. A craft shop with an Amish food store etc.They have a regular little shopping mall there with unusual stuff to do. Even kayaking and canoe in the summer and a petting zoo. I missed getting a picture of the fallow deer withIMG_20230409_141828262_HDR.jpg one in full antlers but managed to get this little baby 🍼

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Chilly this morning, around 32F. I think you're right W, Mark cares for a lot of Terrapins and he sure looks like our old buddy.

A year ago on Easter, Kerry & I watched the sun rise over a cross at Easter mass, at the Grand Canyon.......that was cool. We were talking about that yesterday and my brain says "Jeff, you got your passport renewed, it's time to go away again". to another cool place so I made a command decision and booked airfare for a couple weeks in Jamaica while Kerry prepared Easter dinner yesterday. We tried booking @Sunset at the Palms direct, but it kept coming up "tilt"...,maybe it was turned off for Easter? It's a supercool place to stay for the same $$ as a concrete-box hotel and gives us a great jumping off point to do stuff. My only question, is Matilda a qualified to fly as a "Comfort pet" these days?

Come on, I couldn't resist......

Back to my fav data center......

Enjoy the day guys!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
That's fantastic Mark! No rush at all.....almost like he's been there before? The thing about those guys, at least around here, they are very predictable and now that they have your home included in his "circuit" every night, expect to see him often! Nice capture!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Seeing farm animals reminds me of my childhood, growing up working my Uncle farm. I really enjoyed that part of growing up.
Yep it smelled like a barnyard 😁 right next to an Old Dutch restaurant. You could go and eat a delicious buffet and then go next door and hand feed the goats and fallow deer a buffet of corn. It was a lot of fun. You could tell they're spoiled.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yep it smelled like a barnyard 😁 right next to an Old Dutch restaurant. You could go and eat a delicious buffet and then go next door and hand feed the goats and fallow deer a buffet of corn. It was a lot of fun. You could tell they're spoiled.
And we got the best table in the restaurant 😁 I got to watch all the deer wonder up to get hand fed kernels of corn at the petting station through the window. I wanted to leave the food buffet and go get some pictures. There was a white deer in full antlers that meandered by and stayed at the petting station the longest. He was scarfing up all he could get. Next time I won't be so polite 😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I really need your help on this bird. I'm thinking young grackle but t's not a bird I've ever seen before. If it is I probably would not have noticed in time anyway.View attachment 355907
Hey Mark just to see what you think. How about brown headed cow bird? If so I'm about to spend some serious money on different types of seed. I really think that's what that darn bird is.eeek

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I'm about to spend some serious money on different types of seed.
Last time I heard that conversation, it wasn't good.....LOL

Grass seed is 200 bucks for 50 lbs...and it's the cheap stuff!
What did you think I was going to say?

That's an amazing pic Ms Cathie....

I was thinking on my way to work....I'm not really sure when my last migraine was........I began laughing out loud at 4:08AM as I realized that I haven't been able to say that since the Bee Gees were big! Wow....Dr Todd Fare is a multi-disciplined Chiro/dry needling/soft tissue guy but who I attributed to be more of a Shaman when I began seeing him a couple months ago.
Jeffrey was WRONG!

Waited a bit long to get the mowers going this year. I got the backyard going yesterday, meaning I picked up all the sticks and reconnected the charge head to the base, he had his work cut out for him! The edge of my "Flood pile" is in the right corner, hoping to call Andrew and get that hauled away next week after Kerry and I toss a bunch more stuff on it this w/e.

20230410_145637.jpg

Funny but when I tossed the cable to the base station out from my basement, it's under the sunroom.....there were BEES, lots of bees but it's dark and I couldn't see them. I went outside to fish the cable under the sunroom to the base and now I could see and hear.....thousands & thousands of baby Bumblebees! Whew, I simply moved gently and did my work, they won't bother you.

Enjoy the day....