Cooper sleeping on my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
yagyujubei said:
You must've taken these right after his bubble bath, because Cooper is the cleanest tortoise I've ever seen. He's a real mutant, I think you'll have to invest in a crane soon!

Your right! He had his bath at 8, then he ate, then he went to sleep with me! Then about 2am I put him back in his home and a little later he got in his water dish and got coco coir all over him after he got out , so much for the clean tortoise.. And I agree, a crane may be needed soon! Lol! ):

ascott said:
Very awesome.....a man and his tortoise :D

Awwwe, Cooper and I are both blushing! :p

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Wow, he's bigger than I thought. I'm telling you, that is just priceless.

Comrad Turtles "grandma"

10 Year Member!
las Vegas, NV
LOVE THIS!!! I have a pic of Comrad sleeping propped on my arm, and I was thinking he must not be comfortable. But when I moved he saw where I put my arm and walked right back over and propped himself up again. :) As long as Comrad likes to do that, I will keep doing it as well. :) Great pictures, thanks so much for sharing.

P.S: Cooper is a gorgeous tortoise

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow he certainly is big! He looks very content :) Spoiled tort!

bakexlove

5 Year Member
This is really adorable! Herman tries to burrow in my neck sometimes. I love this forum and to see others love for their torts as well. They all have such personalities. :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks for all the positive comments! And he is a spoil'd tort! Now he will eat and get stuff all over his face and eyes and he move and sit there and stare at me, so I will clean his face then he will go back and eat, and when he mess's his face all back up he will move and wait for me to clean it again. My wife says if I am not there during lunch feeding he will clean it himself with his legs but if I'm there he will wait on me to do it, now that's spoiled! :) have a great day all! :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
This is Coopers pic on the scale from today. Sorry he was being a worm so the best I could get was just the scale, maybe with some help I can get it with him shown on the scale. He is just a little over a year old now.
IMG_20120201_204616.jpg

Is he a big yearling or what??
I love my big boy.
Have a good night everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.