MoggyMad

Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Glad to see you back moggymad.
I have the same problems
I don’t get alerts either
I just jump on here when I can and hear you all are!! 😍
Beee careful about “wanting another tort”
Sometimes it can be overwhelming with just one…
let that ….flipper flapper keep eyeing that lady’s leg for awhile more.🤣
Make sure you are reading to “adopt”….
And for d*m sure FIND OUT if YOUR tort wants to be jumped all of the time!
Poor wee soul…🤭
Dickie used to have a male companion until 18 years ago when Sammy died. She was pestered a lot by him apparently. I had assumed the “old“ boy would have lost the urge by now but clearly not! So no I wouldn't want to upset her!

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

I am recovering from yesterday and I had lunch at my favourite theatre cafe. I know you've all seen the pictures below before but I just wanted to demonstrate tranquility. Angie how are you feeling now a few days after having your medication? Sue I was wondering where you were and I'm still wondering where @AmandaF is? I understand that @Chefdenoel10 is actually Yvonne and over on Cold Dark Room Cathie is okay and I hope Marsha is asleep well.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel DaisyIMG20240609135936.jpgIMG20240609135852.jpgIMG20240609135845.jpgIMG20240609135735.jpgIMG20240609135725.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening Zola, Dickie, Sherman, Sapphire, PeeWee, Seymour, Sally, Squirt, GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY and Edward,

I was very impressed with Natrah's concert so I decided to leave her a present after this morning's drowning session🤣🐢

Goodnight

Jacky

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Good evening Zola, Dickie, Sherman, Sapphire, PeeWee, Seymour, Sally, Squirt, GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY and Edward,

I was very impressed with Natrah's concert so I decided to leave her a present after this morning's drowning session🤣🐢

Goodnight

Jacky
That was thoughtful of you! I left a present in the shed. I also like to leave them on places in the garden where Sue or Pete might tread in them. I also had a wee in the bath today 🤣
Goodnight Jacky

Dickie

MaNaAk

Southend
That was thoughtful of you! I left a present in the shed. I also like to leave them on places in the garden where Sue or Pete might tread in them. I also had a wee in the bath today 🤣
Goodnight Jacky

Dickie
Zola where do you like to leave yours?

Jacky

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland

Goodnight

Jacky
Dear Jacky and everyone else,

My servant has been insisting on 3 drowning sessions per week, since I have a loose skin flap on my tail. By the way, I prefer peeing in the bathtub over pooping, because cleaning urates is harder than cleaning poop!

My servant has kept me inside the last couple of days, since apparently it is too cold outside (that is what they always say...). Also, she says that she has to go through the ground of my outdoor enclosure, because apparently I can't keep on trying to eat the rocks! Actually, one morning she yanked a rock straight out of my mouth, how rude!!!

Even worse, my servant is threatening to make an appointment at the vet to get my beak trimmed! Apparently she is worried about the food getting stuck between my "overgrown parrot beak and lower beak", her words, not mine. I will probably have to leave an extra present after that!

I hope that your last few days have been better wit no threats about the vets and withholding outdoor time!

Edward, who sadly isn't allowed to do whatever he wants :tort:

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Zola where do you like to leave yours?

Jacky
There is lots of room in my conservatory to leave my presents without them being discovered for some time
but my favourite thing to do is - when my mum is sitting in there with me, with her feet on the ground , I will often play with her shoe for a while - and secretly have a big pee under her foot - and then two or three large poos by her foot, too ! She always puts newspaper under her feet while sitting there, because she anticipates this, but I am pretty good at hiding the poos under a layer of the paper, and the pees soak into a puddle of wet paper which she has to try to pick up with no leaks. I like to amuse her and keep her busy!
By the way, Jacky , Natrah asked about my mum's new medication - she hasn't got it yet - she had to send a form off, and will get a phone call from the hospital in Plymouth to go and fetch it - probably by the end of the week.
Zola xxx

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Good afternoon everyone!

Natrah thought it was too cold for me to go outside so I got busy and below is what I've been doing. This seemed to get Natrah to put me outside.

Jacky View attachment 371861
Good afternoon everyone!

I have been trying to make a mess all day, but it isn't helping since it is 13C outside and my servant is very strict about not letting me out under 20C. Glad you got outside today!

Edward

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Natrah
sending a big (((hug))) to you & Jacky for today. You’ll know why. I’m sure Angel Daisy is already getting plenty of hugs up there x
i remember because it’s my brother in laws birthday on this day too.
Thankyou Sue.

Yes dad was very ill last year and Daisy is probably driving him up there driving him up the wall with bashing and shoving. Jacky is outside in the sun but I shall bring her in soon.

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone,

Below are flowers for dad as I remember him on the Wednesday 12th June 2019. Daisy is up there with mum, dad, nana and Rosie the rabbit.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah and Jacky IMG20240611192014.jpg

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Natrah - Zola and I send you our special love today - and of course our love to Jacky too.
Angie xxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Thankyou Sue.

Yes dad was very ill last year and Daisy is probably driving him up there driving him up the wall with bashing and shoving. Jacky is outside in the sun but I shall bring her in soon.

Natrah
Oops sorry Natrah I thought the anniversary was 11th.
Have another hug for tomorrow x

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon tortoises,

I managed to make Natrah laugh by giving a few presents after my latest drowning session 🤣🤣!

Jacky 🐢🐢