Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

Goodbye my dearest! I've been told I have to go out now!

Jacky View attachment 374448
Good evening everyone!

I need to explain the picture above. When Natrah put me in the water tray I came straight out and kicked the bucket before going to clean behind the toilet. I crashed into everything in sight as I walked over the mop and headed back to the water and to my dear friend the bathroom scales. Unfortunately I was put outside and then later I got the chance to see my friend again.

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah

PS: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

I need to explain the picture above. When Natrah put me in the water tray I came straight out and kicked the bucket before going to clean behind the toilet. I crashed into everything in sight as I walked over the mop and headed back to the water and to my dear friend the bathroom scales. Unfortunately I was put outside and then later I got the chance to see my friend again.

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah

PS: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Natrah
Jacky forgot to attach:IMG20240715185125.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry I haven't been writing. I haven't been able to get on TFO much. Between my sacarilliac problem and a puppy and all my other chores it takes me longer than usual. Then I don't have enough time to get on here like I want to.😘

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hope everyone's okay. I still think of Zola's outings and the swallows. We've got noisy house martins, squirrels and brazen foxes

Goodnight

Natrah
Hello Natrah - we think the swallows are starting a new brood in the same nest - we shall soon know for sure once they hatch.
Here is a photo of the path to our front door - the window frame on the right side of the photo (my bedroom) is where I saw that very large and beautiful dark brown snail recently- looking like a fashion model ! As you can see, we like lots of bright random flowers - quite a lot were grown from seed by Richard. He does most of the garden stuff now - and also all the bird-feeding.
Love to you all from Zola and Angie xxxxxxxxxx

IMGP9272.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello Natrah - we think the swallows are starting a new brood in the same nest - we shall soon know for sure once they hatch.
Here is a photo of the path to our front door - the window frame on the right side of the photo (my bedroom) is where I saw that very large and beautiful dark brown snail recently- looking like a fashion model ! As you can see, we like lots of bright random flowers - quite a lot were grown from seed by Richard. He does most of the garden stuff now - and also all the bird-feeding.
Love to you all from Zola and Angie xxxxxxxxxx

View attachment 374552
Good evening everyone!

Angie that is beautiful I bet Zola loves that garden. Of course I've got friends who have their own vegetable patch and they allowed Jacky and Daisy to come stay 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Of course Daisy led Jacky straight to the vegetable patch 🀣🀣🀣....

I've just come in from collecting the washing and sadly I didn't see any bats but I heard the house martins. I can remember when we went on holiday to Glenshee in Scotland and there was House Martins nest in the doorway of our chalet. They left the same time as us but Angie I wonder if your swallows will be in the same place.

I replied to a thread earlier about a newcomer called Roy where some of our members suggested that he could go into an indoor enclosure on colder days. Sue (@MoggyMad) have you done this with Dickie. I thought about this with Jacky but she has started eating again and they say it will get warmer. I decided to try not to do this with Jacky because it means getting to adjust to being outside again. Also as an older tortoise I just let her do what she used to do with Daisy which is to spend more time sleeping and even when it was slightly colder the two of them would come out for a little while and then go back into the tortoise house. Also had more room in the bathroom and finds plenty to do and she can also have a lie in in the pet carrier. I hope Edward and our other friends are okay.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

PS: I do still worry about Jacky because of Daisy and my having to rush Jacky to the vets six months after losing Daisy.