Jacky And Daisy

MoggyMad

Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Dear Moggymad,

I’m thinking of telling you to add
“Pedialite” to her warm soaks. (Unflavored)
Or baby carrot food..???
It will give her a boost of energy.
If she has an infection, the best and only thing to do is check her temperatures
Make sure she is warmer than normal and humidity they say…

I’m keeping my “foot” crossed 🤞AMD sending good vibes to dickie!

❤️🐌👍🦄🙏
Aww Thankyou ❤️

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Kura-kura is Malay for tortoise!

Natrah
Kura is mud in finnish! 😅 Kilpikonna (=shielded toad) is turtle in finnish. Maakilpikonna (=ground shielded toad) means tortoise and vesikilpikonna (=water shielded toad) means water turtle!

Edwards servant ☺️:<3::tort:

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Kura is mud in finnish! 😅 Kilpikonna (=shielded toad) is turtle in finnish. Maakilpikonna (=ground shielded toad) means tortoise and vesikilpikonna (=water shielded toad) means water turtle!

Edwards servant ☺️:<3::tort:
Thank you very much, Edwards servant. Zola had a little toad friend called Bonus,so he won't mind being called a toad, I'm sure.We rescued Bonus from outside our back door, one very cold night - he was just a baby - we looked after him for two years,and he was lovely.Here I am, reading to him.
Love from Angie xxx
Bonus, book__facing_out.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Thank you very much, Edwards servant. Zola had a little toad friend called Bonus,so he won't mind being called a toad, I'm sure.We rescued Bonus from outside our back door, one very cold night - he was just a baby - we looked after him for two years,and he was lovely.Here I am, reading to him.
Love from Angie xxx
View attachment 376964
❤️ I remember when we had a toad in our pond alongwith frogs and newts!

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Zola and Edward,

A couple of times I turned up in the pond with the frogs and newts and once Daisy went to fetch Natrah's mum to tell that I was soaking in the pond with the pondlife which was more interesting than the drowning sessions that Natrah gives. Dickie we were thinking of you when Natrah a bit of pollen from my nose as we are still certain that you inhaled something.

Jacky

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Dear Zola and Edward,

A couple of times I turned up in the pond with the frogs and newts and once Daisy went to fetch Natrah's mum to tell that I was soaking in the pond with the pondlife which was more interesting than the drowning sessions that Natrah gives. Dickie we were thinking of you when Natrah a bit of pollen from my nose as we are still certain that you inhaled something.

Jacky
Thanks Jacky
The vet checked my nose & said it was clear. The slight noise is coming from elsewhere I think.
I had some runner bean leaves after my soak but at first I wasn’t too keen then later on I ate more of them & had a little wander about.
I managed to get on the top step to the back door without Sue noticing. She was amazed when she saw me & lifted me down. I then went to inspect my ivy hidey hole & am not impressed as I can’t get under it any more.
Maybe tomorrow I will come out of my own accord & surprise them 🤭

Dickie Doos

MaNaAk

Southend
Thanks Jacky
The vet checked my nose & said it was clear. The slight noise is coming from elsewhere I think.
I had some runner bean leaves after my soak but at first I wasn’t too keen then later on I ate more of them & had a little wander about.
I managed to get on the top step to the back door without Sue noticing. She was amazed when she saw me & lifted me down. I then went to inspect my ivy hidey hole & am not impressed as I can’t get under it any more.
Maybe tomorrow I will come out of my own accord & surprise them 🤭

Dickie Doos
Dear Dickie,

Jacky's just gone to bed but I must say you sound like you're doing very well. Jacky has never eaten runner beans but today she ate so much that I am expecting a present! The neighbour says I can come and pick dandelions in her garden anytime and Jacky certainly appreciated this as she had massive dandelions today!

Zola did you get out today and Edward and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY how are you two? The photos below are of myself in my home town of Leigh-on-Sea. I went to have my haircut but you wouldn't know it:

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

PS: I love the photo of Angie and the toad!IMG20240809120954.jpgIMG20240809121333.jpgIMG20240809121340.jpg

zolasmum

5 Year Member
That's a really good photo of you,Natrah, The reason I called the little toad "Bonus" is because early in my teaching career, I taught in a school in the East End of London, and a little boy brought a toad to school one day - he said his dad had come across it at work, and had called it Bonus. I thought that was the perfect name for it, and I told the little boy that if I ever had a toad myself, I would call it Bonus too !
Our little Bonus grew quite a bit bigger - we hand-fed him mealworms mostly, because he loved them.He would watch television late at night with Richard, after I had gone to bed - sitting on his arm with a mealworm or two ! We really loved him. He and Zola were not in the least interested in each other - probably just as well.
We had some fairly heavy rain this morning, but sunny later - however, too windy for Zola to have his walk.
Goodnight and love to you, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all our forum friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Dear Dickie,

Jacky's just gone to bed but I must say you sound like you're doing very well. Jacky has never eaten runner beans but today she ate so much that I am expecting a present! The neighbour says I can come and pick dandelions in her garden anytime and Jacky certainly appreciated this as she had massive dandelions today!

Zola did you get out today and Edward and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY how are you two? The photos below are of myself in my home town of Leigh-on-Sea. I went to have my haircut but you wouldn't know it:

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

PS: I love the photo of Angie and the toad!View attachment 376983View attachment 376984View attachment 376985
You really look so much like your mum.
I look like my mum too!

MaNaAk

Southend
You really look so much like your mum.
I look like my mum too!
I used to sound like my mum and well and once when her work colleague phoned I answered and she thought I was mum. Anyway she carried on talking and I tried to say that I was the daughter. Actually I could have found out all sorts of personal information 🤣. Her colleague later said that she could have carried on a conversation and I thought that I couldn't get a word in edge ways!

Natrah