Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - it has been rather cold and wet most of the day, so I didn't get my breakwater walk - but I did have a long cuddle and stroke from my mum. She really enjoyed it, too - I put my head below her lower lip, and my front legs round her chin, and stayed there all the time. At one point she was brushing some tears away, but she said they were tears of happiness because I was being so lovely to her.
Good night and love to all my forum friends from Zola xxxxxxxxxx

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone!

Angie I hope you're okay and Zola you sound so lovely. Dickie how did it go at the vets I hope you're okay? As Zola says it was autumnal today and both of us were quite chilly. I am keeping an eye on the weather forecast because I want Jacky to be correct weight for hibernating. I managed to soak her today much to her disappointment and then I w weighed her and I was satisfied with this. Not much happened today but when I got home the cold water in the bathroom was available - strange!

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hello Natrah - it has been rather cold and wet most of the day, so I didn't get my breakwater walk - but I did have a long cuddle and stroke from my mum. She really enjoyed it, too - I put my head below her lower lip, and my front legs round her chin, and stayed there all the time. At one point she was brushing some tears away, but she said they were tears of happiness because I was being so lovely to her.
Good night and love to all my forum friends from Zola xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Zola,
I wish I had a picture of that .
We can call it “the love of a tortoise”
Have your dad take one next time!
It sounded sooo lovely 🥰…
You must have it great over there.

❤️🐌🐢

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good evening everyone!

Angie I hope you're okay and Zola you sound so lovely. Dickie how did it go at the vets I hope you're okay? As Zola says it was autumnal today and both of us were quite chilly. I am keeping an eye on the weather forecast because I want Jacky to be correct weight for hibernating. I managed to soak her today much to her disappointment and then I w weighed her and I was satisfied with this. Not much happened today but when I got home the cold water in the bathroom was available - strange!

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

Dear Jackie,

At what temp is the refrigerator when you get in there to sleep???
Isn’t it cold?
I still can’t believe that you go into the fridge?!?!????? …. Like ice cream! 🤭🫣

❤️🐌🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Jackie,

At what temp is the refrigerator when you get in there to sleep???
Isn’t it cold?
I still can’t believe that you go into the fridge?!?!????? …. Like ice cream! 🤭🫣

❤️🐌🐢
About 6 degrees Celsius and you need to open the door for thirty seconds each day.

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Zola,
I wish I had a picture of that .
We can call it “the love of a tortoise”
Have your dad take one next time!
It sounded sooo lovely 🥰…
You must have it great over there.

❤️🐌🐢
Dear Chef
I would love to have a photo of Zola and me having our cuddle, too - I will see if Richard can creep in one day and take one.I do find it wonderful that Zola enjoys the cuddles so much - he really does - he puts himself into his chosen position, which is then the signal for me to start stroking ! He moves his head a bit sometimes, and presses it against my mouth or cheek, and it seems to me like he is trying to give me a kiss.
I'm glad he is still fairly small, though, or he would be much more awkward to hold. I am so lucky.
Angie x

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Chef
I would love to have a photo of Zola and me having our cuddle, too - I will see if Richard can creep in one day and take one.I do find it wonderful that Zola enjoys the cuddles so much - he really does - he puts himself into his chosen position, which is then the signal for me to start stroking ! He moves his head a bit sometimes, and presses it against my mouth or cheek, and it seems to me like he is trying to give me a kiss.
I'm glad he is still fairly small, though, or he would be much more awkward to hold. I am so lucky.
Angie x
Dear Chef,

I just get shoved and kicked 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢!

Natrah