Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah and everyone - I have had a rather confusing day today. My dad had to take the car to have some small repairs done, so it can pass its MOT test, and as the garage was a bit overwhelmed, our friend Martin, who runs it, lent him his car for the day. It is quite different, with all sorts of fancy details, and it doesn't bounce about on the little roads here as much, so it was good fun, though my dad wouldn't let me help him drive. We were hoping to get our own car back this afternoon, but it was still waiting for its test, so we have got his much bigger one in the car-port, and it is white, instead of our own smallish black one, so any swallows around will be a bit confused ! We should get our own car back tomorrow - Martin is a good friend, and very kind - he wouldn't lend his own car to just anyone.I would like to have my own car but my legs are too short, really, to reach the pedals. This is the car I would like ! Maybe if I do enough walking my legs will get longer.
Love to Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all my forum friends, and I hope that Dickie is ok.
Zola xxxxxxxxxxx
_Sprite.jpg

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Hello Natrah and everyone - I have had a rather confusing day today. My dad had to take the car to have some small repairs done, so it can pass its MOT test, and as the garage was a bit overwhelmed, our friend Martin, who runs it, lent him his car for the day. It is quite different, with all sorts of fancy details, and it doesn't bounce about on the little roads here as much, so it was good fun, though my dad wouldn't let me help him drive. We were hoping to get our own car back this afternoon, but it was still waiting for its test, so we have got his much bigger one in the car-port, and it is white, instead of our own smallish black one, so any swallows around will be a bit confused ! We should get our own car back tomorrow - Martin is a good friend, and very kind - he wouldn't lend his own car to just anyone.I would like to have my own car but my legs are too short, really, to reach the pedals. This is the car I would like ! Maybe if I do enough walking my legs will get longer.
Love to Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all my forum friends, and I hope that Dickie is ok.
Zola xxxxxxxxxxx
View attachment 377844
Zola that cap makes you look a bit like Del boy from Only Fools And Horses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Zola that cap makes you look a bit like Del boy from Only Fools And Horses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Natrah
When we first moved here nearly 30 years or so ago, there was much less traffic, and fewer people living in the area. But we often came across cars with very slow drivers, and they were almost always wearing a flat cap like that - they were elderly farmers - it was almost a uniform for them.Some had pipes too, like Zola does. That's who he was modelling himself on, rather than the tv. They didn't usually have a car like this, though.
Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

I'm sorry this short but I am still on the bus back from Rayleigh due to the 7.30 pm bus not turning up! I think that there might have been a broken down bus earlier! Anyway I want to post another photo of another present that my friend gave me today of another tortoise necklace later. I must say there was a beautiful sunset earlier which reminded me of mum saying:

"Red sky at night shepherd's delight!"

Looking forward to seeing Jacky

Goodnight everyone

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

I'm sorry this short but I am still on the bus back from Rayleigh due to the 7.30 pm bus not turning up! I think that there might have been a broken down bus earlier! Anyway I want to post another photo of another present that my friend gave me today of another tortoise necklace later. I must say there was a beautiful sunset earlier which reminded me of mum saying:

"Red sky at night shepherd's delight!"

Looking forward to seeing Jacky

Goodnight everyone

Natrah
I'm home:IMG20240823211317.jpglIMG20240823211221.jpgIMG20240823214455.jpg

Last edited: