NEW GERMAN SHEPHERD

Angel Carrion

Location (City and/or State)
Douglassville, PA
That is a pretty dog but I don't think he's a German Shepherd, not a full one. Maybe lab shepherd cross. But that's OK, mutts are the best. No offense German shepherds :)
No he is a full shep, but for some reason he came out looking like this while all his siblings came out looking like perfect examples of sheps. All their ears perked and their fur came in good, etc.
And then there's Moose.... Over 100lbs of clumsy whiney uncoordinated flappy-eared klutz dog. I think that's why DJ liked him when he went looking for another dog.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
No he is a full shep, but for some reason he came out looking like this while all his siblings came out looking like perfect examples of sheps. All their ears perked and their fur came in good, etc.
And then there's Moose.... Over 100lbs of clumsy whiney uncoordinated flappy-eared klutz dog. I think that's why DJ liked him when he went looking for another dog.
Yeah, that's probably the one I would've fallen for too.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Do they just deter with barking or would they be true defenders of their shelled pack?

~ I am not sure if they are dedicated to protecting the tortoises, however based on my professional history and canine training skills there is no doubt they are true defenders of us and the property. Barking is good, however they are well conditioned. Chewy is my retired police dog and highly conditioned. Jake is 18 months old now and is well trained and conditioned. We have tested him with an intruder decoy last month, went very well!

IMG_8358.jpg

Keith D.

Arizona
I love GSD's :) here is a pic of our pup Zeus. During his bath with my 6 yr old great niece helping.

Attachments

• received_944083208987344.jpeg
    received_944083208987344.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7