Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Ugh that's horrible. That's what I went through with mine. They eventually just replaced mine :)

Just hate the time loss. I know I often get busy with yard work/ critter care but it's one thing to not use it and another to know I can't use it. Know what I mean? The library is only short times and when school is out no way can you get online, so not super convenient. Just glad it was still under warranty.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Rechecked tonight weather... :( .... three places range from saying 35-39 degrees. :( Sounds like somebody has to be out covering plants tonight just incase. :( 35 is just tempting fate too much.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Just hate the time loss. I know I often get busy with yard work/ critter care but it's one thing to not use it and another to know I can't use it. Know what I mean? The library is only short times and when school is out no way can you get online, so not super convenient. Just glad it was still under warranty.
That's exactly how I felt. I totally felt like I was missing a limb. :(

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
On a happy note, I'm at the florist picking out flowers :) I love this part :D

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Finally got home from having the teeth checked out not impacted so not covered at all and will be over $1000 to have them removed.... ouch. Dr said they were in ok position not great but could grow in, but ones already making cavities so December 16 I'll get my first real procedure done... scared!!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Rechecked tonight weather... :( .... three places range from saying 35-39 degrees. :( Sounds like somebody has to be out covering plants tonight just incase. :( 35 is just tempting fate too much.
Getting that cold already in Mid-Sep??

I have one engineer will travel to Chicago next Monday. I need to let him know to bring a jacket with him.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm at the New Caney high school football game we are winning! 30-14 playing Porter big rivals.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Before I go to bed, anyone in the viewing areas for the northern lights!? I'm on the fair but very close to good section... so I will be waking up at 3:30 this morning to see if I can see anything!! Just found out about it tonight so I figured I'd spread the word... sorry to all the southerners here that aren't even close

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Hey all. About to head to bed. I went and played bunco with some friends and neighbors. Good times but I am getting a sore throat :0/

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Before I go to bed, anyone in the viewing areas for the northern lights!? I'm on the fair but very close to good section... so I will be waking up at 3:30 this morning to see if I can see anything!! Just found out about it tonight so I figured I'd spread the word... sorry to all the southerners here that aren't even close
Im too far away *sigh*... Have fun :D! Tell us what you'll find.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Does anyone know where Tiff is?
I don't know. As long as shes happy and following her dreams, I try to forget about it... She was a great member, I'm sure you miss her lots since she was your best friend.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We've had so many 85°+ days this summer, and so little rain days, the only green on our place is over the septic leach lines.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Waking around the property this am, I discover some dandelions that have some kind of whitish powder fungus on them and I start to worry. My next thought was that I was worried about the health of weeds growing at my place and that only fellow tortoise keepers would understand the concern!