Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Im too far away *sigh*... Have fun :D! Tell us what you'll find.
I was so excited, found out best viewing here would be around 3-4, so i went to bed at 10 with the alarm set for 3:30... wake up and just grey clouds brightly lit from the moon, and find out my friends had seen it around midnight! :( disapointment

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I totally just changed my "about me" on here to add some Franklin commentary and i'm dying its so funny!! (or maybe its just me):

Hello, Franklin here. I enjoy basking, eating and trying to escape this crazy human. I always poop in my toilet... I believe the human calls it a "water dish." My favorite spot to hang out is on top of this log thing in my house, i also enjoy jumping face-first off of it, i'm a bit of a daredevil where i come from. My favorite food is tomato, so i dont know why that human doesn't give them to me more!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Rechecked tonight weather... :( .... three places range from saying 35-39 degrees. :( Sounds like somebody has to be out covering plants tonight just incase. :( 35 is just tempting fate too much.
We had 90 degree weather last week and now I'm bundled up and it's 50.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Nope your right on that one Mike. My wife and I own a Internet Marketing Company and we have an office right close to where they were last located. Hope there are no surprises for us or our employees tomorrow either. Crazy times. On CNN website now!
It's kind of wigging me out that you haven't given us an update. That is very scary.
What kind of internet marketing?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Monica isn't really replying because her throat is still sore. She ignored the, “Well in the Old-Country, we would gargle with salt water, eat three cloves of garlic and go dig potatoes for the day!"

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I slept in because I am not feeling to well. I drag myself out of bed to feed the shell babies and this is what I find...
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410625415.983621.jpg

Mind you, it's supposed to look more like this...
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410625477.015433.jpg

Log bridge dragged down and moved. A plant moved. The water dish full of coir and bark.

I call this protesting and they do it anytime I am don't do the morning routine early enough. No food, kis

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Monica isn't really replying because her throat is still sore. She ignored the, “Well in the Old-Country, we would gargle with salt water, eat three cloves of garlic and go dig potatoes for the day!"
Wait what? I must have missed this?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
And salt water works. But so does Burt's bees honey drops. Lol

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I slept in because I am not feeling to well. I drag myself out of bed to feed the shell babies and this is what I find...
View attachment 95680

Mind you, it's supposed to look more like this...
View attachment 95681

Log bridge dragged down and moved. A plant moved. The water dish full of coir and bark.

I call this protesting and they do it anytime I am don't do the morning routine early enough. No food, kis
Active healthy torts is all what I see in those photos :) Good job with the enclosure (and the torts)!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
American rules, college football, ummm, Duck football begins! It's 11:00am, that's not too early, right? ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410632154.512535.jpg
Just setting the mood.