Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
I would buy a 20 amp breaker and run #12 wire in 3/4 conduit under ground out to your tortoise house . If you dig the ditch then call me I will go help you run the power .

Is 20amp big enough for two tortoise houses? I'm setting up my Redfoot enclosure and want to put an outlet out there too on the same circuit

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Today, Little Ricky has been spending the entire day out with the big kids. Everyone is clean out there and none are aggressive. I panicked at one point because I couldn't find him. I sat down at tortoise level and after a few minutes he poked his had out of the heated box and came trucking on down the ramp. Must check everything out. He did mention that the flat screen in there appears to have been stolen because he couldn't find it!
On a sadder note, Kenny, the hatchling I was gonna keep with the ten back scutes was dead this morning. When we got home from our trip, I found him on his back. At this age, I'm used to a flat spot developing then filling back in after a short time after a flip. His flat spot never filled back out. I'm concerned how long he was on his back. After all, the animal caretaker, when hearing the news mentioned that 1 out of 8 wasn't too bad. He's right, but we only hatched out 5.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Is 20amp big enough for two tortoise houses? I'm setting up my Redfoot enclosure and want to put an outlet out there too on the same circuit

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Yes it is . If you tell me size heats in wattage ill size it to make sure .

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
It's kind of wigging me out that you haven't given us an update. That is very scary.
What kind of internet marketing?
They caught both of the inmates. Alot of rumors whirling around about how they were able to escape. The authorities did a great job of tracking them down, found TJ Lane in a church 1 mile from where I live. Here is what we offer: http://www.nowmarketinggroup.com/ The beautiful lady with the dark hair is the boss in many ways, the wife:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
They caught both of the inmates. Alot of rumors whirling around about how they were able to escape. The authorities did a great job of tracking them down, found TJ Lane in a church 1 mile from where I live. Here is what we offer: http://www.nowmarketinggroup.com/ The beautiful lady with the dark hair is the boss in many ways, the wife:)
Then you’ve came to the right place!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ah, darn it,Ken. That's just too darned sad. I think its time for a new caretaker. At least they could have commiserated or TRIED to act sad about it. Oh well...you really didn't need another tortoise. (Oh no...did she just say that out loud?)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ah, darn it,Ken. That's just too darned sad. I think its time for a new caretaker. At least they could have commiserated or TRIED to act sad about it. Oh well...you really didn't need another tortoise. (Oh no...did she just say that out loud?)
Isn't there something about a pot and kettle in there Yvonne? This guy didn't mean any harm in his statement. External relationships for him are fairly well limited to one cat. This includes humans.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I picked up a sketch book, new pencils, and shaders. Felt the itch to do a little drawing. I'm not sure what or even if I can tap into old skills but I have the stuff should it happen.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I like em. Hopefully you will be easily able to retap that. Based on a brain development book I'm reading, it should come easy. You've already layed down the pathways.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Hey everyone! Hope all is well. Sorry I've been away. Little stressful around here. Little Dude is good, but had a horrible dream about him last night... :/ anyway, miss everyone. :)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I live fairly close to Chardon, so it was tense around here for a bit as well.