Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
highlander.jpg
Lmfao. Mccloud

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
What difference would it make? You don't drink now?
Nope. :D
Besides guiltily serving myself (the sister was involved too) champagne once, the only other alcohol I've drunken were few sips of this really bad fruity wine my mom gave me, and 'smells'.
Alcohol. Smells. TERRIBLE. :confused:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'll be making corn bread to go with the chili. Plus I got chips. A local brand. The best part about the chili; it would seem Karen and I and only one other will be here to enjoy it guaranteeing lots of left overs. I'll be making it tonight.
And Newt, in regard to your statement that anything to do with cooking is women's work-come over here then and I'll B¡TCH slap you for suggesting I'm a women. Then, when you regain your feet, my wife and her 3 sisters, my 3 sisters, my mother-in-law, my 6 nieces and my 2 daughters will all take turns kicking the living crap out of you and maybe tattooing on your forehead “I got beat up by a girl" just for general principle.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And Newt, in regard to your statement that anything to do with cooking is women's work-come over here then and I'll B¡TCH slap you for suggesting I'm a women. Then, when you regain your feet, my wife and her 3 sisters, my 3 sisters, my mother-in-law, my 6 nieces and my 2 daughters will all take turns kicking the living crap out of you and maybe tattooing on your forehead “I got beat up by a girl" just for general principle.
And I'll probably film it and put it on the youtube.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
I'll be making corn bread to go with the chili. Plus I got chips. A local brand. The best part about the chili; it would seem Karen and I and only one other will be here to enjoy it guaranteeing lots of left overs. I'll be making it tonight.
@Yvonne G, this redneck is getting violent!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cool I'll be tuned in . Newt swinger getting his but kicked by girls! Now I'll pay to see that! I seen my buddy Steve get smacked by his wife really hard . He said, thats why women have small feet to stand closer to the sink . Then smack right in The face .