Pretend Chat 2.14

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Happy New Year's Eve!

Lazy night here watching movies then the ball drop.

I had to get up for work at 6 today so we'll see if I make it to midnight! I'm glad I only had to work 7-9:45 and got paid as if I were there for 15 hours, which is why I volunteered to work it. Get the day off tomorrow too :)

Have a safe evening everyone!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Haha yeah true. The rum is quite exceptional though. But after drinking it the price became a sigh moment. Wasn't worth that much. Other rums for a lot less are just as tasty. Especially when I always mix it with coke too.
I'm going to drive up there and kick your ***. You paying $275 for rum is perfectly acceptable...... Mixing it with soda is not! That's fine sipping rum, what's wrong with you, lol.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I'm going to drive up there and kick your ***. You paying $275 for rum is perfectly acceptable...... Mixing it with soda is not! That's fine sipping rum, what's wrong with you, lol.
That's how I do. Come on up and have some, got a bunch of 3 toes that need some homes. :)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Tonight turned out to be a bit of a bust. We were all supposed to go out to dinner, head out to a boardwalk on the beach and ride some rides, then watch some fireworks. But........ Tyler woke up from his afternoon nap with a deer and puked all over my wife. I stayed home while the rest of the clan went out to dinner now we're all watching movies at home. Personally I like it this way much better (minus the sick kid part)

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Tonight turned out to be a bit of a bust. We were all supposed to go out to dinner, head out to a boardwalk on the beach and ride some rides, then watch some fireworks. But........ Tyler woke up from his afternoon nap with a deer and puked all over my wife. I stayed home while the rest of the clan went out to dinner now we're all watching movies at home. Personally I like it this way much better (minus the sick kid part)
If I woke up with a deer I would probably puke too.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I'm looking for 1 or 2 3toed box turtles.

Me too, I told Kelly to keep an eye out for me. He had one but Maggie called dibs on it first. I can't believe Kelly let her snag my turtle out from underneath me. The fact that he had no clue I was looking for one and that she asked first is irrelevant ;)

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
that sucks! another reason i don't want kids, i don't want to be puked on.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
that sucks! another reason i don't want kids, i don't want to be puked on.
Being puked on is not that bad, it's when it get is YOUR mouth that is bad. I've had that happen more than once. It also sucks when you get the Hershey Squirts all over you...... Hey look, corn!