“There's sailboats and conch shells and palm trees galore,
But Jimmy Buffett doesn't live in Key West anymore
Sister spare change has a bumper sticker on the door
Says Jimmy Buffett doesn't live in Key West any more"

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
May be....What flavor they have now? It was like only very few back them. I can't remember how they taste what so ever. Been too long....I'm too old.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
So my wife had another project waiting for me when I got home from work. I thought I was lucky when I found out I got to go home after lunch. I knew I was in for more work when she said to meet her at Home Depot. She picked out some wood trim to case out the large 3'6" x 5' mirror in our master bath. I've ct the trim to length and painted it. Tomorrow I can glue it to the mirror and caulk the joints. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1424566313.395337.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
So my wife had another project waiting for me when I got home from work. I thought I was lucky when I found out I got to go home after lunch. I knew I was in for more work when she said to meet her at Home Depot. She picked out some wood trim to case out the large 3'6" x 5' mirror in our master bath. I've ct the trim to length and painted it. Tomorrow I can glue it to the mirror and caulk the joints. View attachment 119347
I use the same decor for my Torts room. All the window and doors are with this trim.

IMG_0007.JPG

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
When you run out of projects come here. I got tons of plans in my head :)
Our house is barley one year old and I don't think she will ever run out of projects for me. We built it brand new and closed the day before Valentine's Day last year and so far I've painted every room in the house (some twice), tore up the Formica counter tops and replaced with granite, tile back splash, a bunch of ceiling fans and light fixtures, garage shelves, plus a few other items I'm sure I'm forgetting. Next on her list is a sliding barn door going from out master bedroom into the master bath. Then it's tear out the plastic shower in our room and add a second shower head and tile with slate. She also told me today she wants the front door painter red since we have paint left over from Noah's bed.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Our house is barley one year old and I don't think she will ever run out of projects for me. We built it brand new and closed the day before Valentine's Day last year and so far I've painted every room in the house (some twice), tore up the Formica counter tops and replaced with granite, tile back splash, a bunch of ceiling fans and light fixtures, garage shelves, plus a few other items I'm sure I'm forgetting. Next on her list is a sliding barn door going from out master bedroom into the master bath. Then it's tear out the plastic shower in our room and add a second shower head and tile with slate. She also told me today she wants the front door painter red since we have paint left over from Noah's bed.
You are a lucky man! ! ! !

That is all I can say. I'm a honeydew also! ! !