Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Our house is barley one year old and I don't think she will ever run out of projects for me. We built it brand new and closed the day before Valentine's Day last year and so far I've painted every room in the house (some twice), tore up the Formica counter tops and replaced with granite, tile back splash, a bunch of ceiling fans and light fixtures, garage shelves, plus a few other items I'm sure I'm forgetting. Next on her list is a sliding barn door going from out master bedroom into the master bath. Then it's tear out the plastic shower in our room and add a second shower head and tile with slate. She also told me today she wants the front door painter red since we have paint left over from Noah's bed.

I want my front door red also, with a brass kick plate at the bottom.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have no idea Newt? ???? Why don't you give the winking eye smiley face thing a try before you get all serious . Or just shut your face up! Haha jk

Heather H

N.E. ohio
How about save the jokes for this thread. Where we understand you are joking. But leave the jokes here and don't use them in the other threads. This way even if you are "mean" here we can all get on your case :)

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Nick look how bad I felt when I was calling you newt and you got upset. I stopped. I can take jokes and dish them out. But I do get upset when people who don't "know" :) you are offended.