Pretend Chat 2.14

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
boua so we get 2 final grades every year and I have 2 and a half years left of school. so that means if i get a 3.6 every final grade you have to give me 5 babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, why do you get to grades each time? And the asking for free tortoises all the time stuff is getting a little old. actually it's getting a lot of old. I'm sorry to sound so witchy. people are giving you good advice and actually making you good offers so just take it in and appreciate it and work for it. Maybe it's the screw regrade system They have going on, it works these kids minds.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Time to go to bed. Good night all! ! !

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
On my last night of vacation. Had one of the best days ever! I went shooting with family and I shot from a 12 gage all the way up to a AK47!! So did my son. Wow, it was a great day!
We also shot at clay pigeons but we missed all of them . I suck at chucking them. Pics to follow.

I missed you guys! I'm trying to catch up. You miss so much in a short time!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
On my last night of vacation. Had one of the best days ever! I went shooting with family and I shot from a 12 gage all the way up to a AK47!! So did my son. Wow, it was a great day!
We also shot at clay pigeons but we missed all of them . I suck at chucking them. Pics to follow.

I missed you guys! I'm trying to catch up. You miss so much in a short time!
That sounds like fun. It's kind of funny, a friend of mine has made a "bucket list". although she is blind one of the things on her list is to shoot a gun. So tomorrow her son is taking her shooting. they will use metal targets so she can hear if she actually gets anything. I am legally blind, when I was younger I had much better vision and I would go out shooting at targets with my cousins. It was a lot of fun. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with an elephant now but it's still fun.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Kerryann, you're in Florida? Reminded me of a song,

“There's sailboats and conch shells and palm trees galore,
But Jimmy Buffett doesn't live in Key West anymore
Sister spare change has a bumper sticker on the door
Says Jimmy Buffett doesn't live in Key West any more"
I was in key west. It was so much warmer. Brrrr and we haven't even hit Michigan weather yet.