Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Hurting. He found out that walking is worse then anything (other then trying to get down to the ground from his truck). Thanks for asking. How is your Mom doing today?
Pissy. She wants to go home and is mad that at 63 she has to spend time in a nursing home to get stronger.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning Steven. We had rain here for the last couple days, but now, just in time for the weekend, no rain until Monday. That's fine with me. I've got to run into town to get food for the week and some blood drawn, then it's hanging out in the sunshine with tortoises!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Pissy. She wants to go home and is mad that at 63 she has to spend time in a nursing home to get stronger.
It's good that she is pissy, that will keep her motivated to participate in the therapies and get home. I do physical therapy and the grumpy patients, as long as they participated with us, usually got out of there pretty quickly. they knew that we had the key to get them out of there and back home so they participated even grumpily :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning !! We have rain! YAY!
We need it so bad! Cleaned up the house and headed to Taekwondo.
Having a small celebration for my husbands 51st birthday.
sounds like a great day. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It is so beautiful out with this fresh snow. My old dog was playing like a puppy in it. Felt bad the couple of times she found the ice patches under the snow and her feet went put under her.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The weather in south Texas retched! 4 yrs ago is was in the low 90's this weekend (Thank you time hop app lol).

And good afternoon all. I hope your weekend is awesome.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Newt, have you seen the movie, “Napoleon Dynamite" yet? It's a classic that I think you would enjoy.