Pretend Chat 2.14

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
Newt, have you seen the movie, “Napoleon Dynamite" yet? It's a classic that I think you would enjoy.
no i haven't. I'm really mad right now! my little sisters science teacher got a russian and i helped the teacher learn about russian tortoises. my little sister told me that the teacher thinks that tortoises should be kept dry and they get all there need water from there food! thats wrong!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
no i haven't. I'm really mad right now! my little sisters science teacher got a russian and i helped the teacher learn about russian tortoises. my little sister told me that the teacher thinks that tortoises should be kept dry and they get all there need water from there food! thats wrong!
Get her the information for the forum and encourage her to sign up. She will learn.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
i have i even age her a care sheet.

:) Nick,

Were you in an irate, angry, or irritated tone with the science teacher when giving the care information, or were you speaking in what you, yourself would consider to be a well spoken, calm, and professional manner to influence the teacher into wanting to learn more about his pet?

It's important that when you are choosing to bestow information on another, that you are doing so in a friendly fashion. Otherwise, you will find the person you are sharing the information with, will not take to it easily or kindly.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
:) Nick,

Were you in an irate, angry, or irritated tone with the science teacher when giving the care information, or were you speaking in what you, yourself would consider to be a well spoken, calm, and professional manner to influence the teacher into wanting to learn more about his pet?

It's important that when you are choosing to bestow information on another, that you are doing so in a friendly fashion. Otherwise, you will find the person you are sharing the information with, will not take to it easily or kindly.
yes i was a nice kid i told her all the stuff she needed to know she asked me a bunch of questions and i answered them. i wasn't mad a her mistakes then, I'm mad now because she didn't follow any of my advice.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
yes i was a nice kid i told her all the stuff she needed to know she asked me a bunch of questions and i answered them. i wasn't mad a her mistakes then, I'm mad now because she didn't follow any of my advice.

Well, we can hope that maybe she will pobably look into more information on her pet. I imagine since you have given the teacher this info, they may think on it. :)

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Well, we can hope that maybe she will pobably look into more information on her pet. I imagine since you have given the teacher this info, they may think on it. :)
i gave her the info like a couple months ago. I'm going to prink out the care sheet for the teacher and give it to her again!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
We will have company coming for dinner tonight. So I was busying in kitchen all day till now.

Menu includes Mango beef Thai Style. Ginger and onion lobster, Steam bass, Soy sauce chicken and some other dishes. Party will start at 4 PM. Who is free?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
We will have company coming for dinner tonight. So I was busying in kitchen all day till now.

Menu includes Mango beef Thai Style. Ginger and onion lobster, Steam bass, Soy sauce chicken and some other dishes. Party will start at 4 PM. Who is free?
I wish lol. That sounds pretty delicious! And I'd get a tour or all the tortoises hehehe.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Oh me! Invite me please. The lobster stuff sounds awesome and I would love to try the bass.