Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Best news today! My water pump went bad and it was covered under warranty! We thought we were past the warranty period! Yay!!
Second, my husband contacted the manufacturer of his medication that cost us $260 every month and he got a coupon to use until Dec for $25 but our insurance covered that so it's free!!! You guys should try it if you have an expensive prescription .

We do that with Jeff's chemo pills. The company covers something like $1,500 a month after the insurance has done their huge chunk. Without the drug company, Jeff could not afford his pills.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Why debate, just do it. All the chores will still be waiting for you, when you get up again.
I've got two pretty strong cups of coffee in me. I'm planning dinner, which means planning grocery shopping. And watching the morning news. Turns out the Portland area is the fifth highest for syphilis. They blame dating apps, I blame not wearing raincoats…

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't sleep in either, there's so much to do. And I get sore if I stop moving for too long.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Don't get me wrong, I have no idea why I didn't sleep 5 hours past when I normally do. But I didn't, and now I'm fantasizing about food.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
S'posed to rain here today too, but nowhere near freezing.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
We do that with Jeff's chemo pills. The company covers something like $1,500 a month after the insurance has done their huge chunk. Without the drug company, Jeff could not afford his pills.
How's Jeff doing after is slip and fall?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
How's Jeff doing after is slip and fall?

Hurting. He found out that walking is worse then anything (other then trying to get down to the ground from his truck). Thanks for asking. How is your Mom doing today?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good Morning TFO.

Happy weekend! ! !

Forecasting for rain today but haven't see a drop yet. Give us some rain....Please! ! ! !