Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
My RT won't touch mazuri with a 10 foot pole, I even soaked it in cucumber juice!!.

If he loves the lettuce chop it very fine and mix it in the moistened Mazuri. Make it a lot of lettuce and very little Mazuri. Then slowly make it more Mazuri to less lettuce. That usually will work.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
My icon is showing up with other people's comments in quotes. Kinda weird. Anyways, days over, thank goodness.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi Maria :) I'm glad my day is over too, Tiff. We got called in an hour early and stayed late

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Ugh I'm still at work!! Lol. Stupid 10 hour days. :) good evening everyone - hope all is well !!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey Kerryann. With all the weirdness in the forum, I spent some time in pretend chat from a year ago. You and I have been yaking for sometime now.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I think I found you Kerry(ann). My last name's Nelle- I sent you a request.
Yes I got the request.
Ken my middle name is Ann. My hubby called me kerryann for the first six months we dated now I'm just plain old Kerry. :)
I have been making Mikey do exercises every night before bed and my abs are so sore (I won't say what auto correct changed abs too). They are so sore it hurts to laugh.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
On that note…Intervention Time. For all my friends that signed, thank you very much. The point was not lost on me.