Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco

There are things on youtube for every facet of human existence. You can learn how to make an Elizabethan ruff. How to make a styrofoam home for a tortoise , how to look after a bunny. how to treat a sick squab . Any period of history you are interested in is there just waiting for a click . Its freakin' marvelous.
Wow, I would love a ruff.
And a codpiece.
Must get wifey to check out youtube.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I stopped by the store on my way home this a.m. and just opposite the entry they had a display of french bread from their bakery. The cellophane window in the package of bread showed a bit of condensation. Whooeee!! Really, I mean REALLY, fresh french bread. naturally, I bought a loaf.
First thing in the morning, most days, fresh French baguettes and sometimes Moroccan donuts, freshly made while you wait.
French stick about 20 cents and a donut only about 5 cents in your money.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Politicians here have always been slow to the party. We've talked about desalination plants for years and years. They're still talking.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Maybe desalination plants are the answer , thats the way we do it here with no natural sources of water, except brackish stuff we get from underground thats used for cleaning streets & certain types of vegetation .
It's too expensive... If it wasn't so expensive everyone would've used it. :D

Donna/Turbo

Banner Elk, NC
Whoo Doggies!!! It's actually raining! Big, gorgeous drops of real water. I actually had to use my windshield wipers when I drove in to the post office this a.m. Bad part is it is REALLY cold! Well, I guess some of you northern and eastern folks wouldn't say that 53F is cold, but with the wind and rain, it's mighty cold to me! I turned on all the lights in the tort houses and left their doors shut. Too cold for any of them to get stranded, and too cold for their keeper to go out and check to see if they're stranded.

53 is freezing cold!