Pretend Chat 2.14

puffy137

The only thing I ate yesterday was lunch at Burger King.

If you are getting seriously dehydrated , this is the recipe for putting back liquid into your system as quickly as possible.
I litre of water , 8 teaspoons of sugar ,1 teaspoon of salt. If you are badly dehydrated enough that will taste like the nectar of the gods.:):):)

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
If you are getting seriously dehydrated , this is the recipe for putting back liquid into your system as quickly as possible.
I litre of water , 8 teaspoons of sugar ,1 teaspoon of salt. If you are badly dehydrated enough that will taste like the nectar of the gods.:):):)

One six pack of beer, got it. Thanks for the advice.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Hi everyone! Today I'm expecting a visit from Steven and his wife. They're also bringing a couple of folks to "take the tour." It looks like we're going to have a beautiful day for walking around and looking at tortoises. Right now it's 44F, but it will be in the 60's once the sun warms up the earth.

Have a great time!!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Whoa, I just accidentally clicked the back button but it went to the first pages and all I read was Cowboy Ken was cracking open a beer at 7am on Valentines Day!
Too funny!!
I'm sure it was 5 o'clock somewhere!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Isn't it funny how things happen. I was at work this morning and was offered an Iguana by 2 completely different people at completely different times. That ha some sort of sign, but not sure what it means. Both want to give them away for free along with the cages. Not sure what to think.

So did you accept?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Whoa, I just accidentally clicked the back button but it went to the first pages and all I read was Cowboy Ken was cracking open a beer at 7am on Valentines Day!
Too funny!!
I'm sure it was 5 o'clock somewhere!
In my defense, at the time I was working a 12 hr rotating shift. I think it was 6pm-6am. So, I was off work and wanted that “after work beer". As a rule, I only drink coffee that early in the morning.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Afternoon, Jacqui.
How are you ?

I am good. Have come to the big city for the day. I broke down and bought a redfoot at the pet store. Right now looks female, but now that I own it, it shall turn male. It does have an extra scute though. :)

How is your day?

Last edited:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I am good. Have come to the big city for the day. I broke down and bought a redfoot at the pet store. Right now looks female, but now that I own it, it shall turn male. It does have an extra acute though. :)

How is your day?
I would love a redfoot, but can't get them here, unfortunately. Lovely animals. Post piccies of the new man in your life! (pretending to be a girl to get to you, I'm sure.)
Spending the day with Tidgy and my scribbling. Poor wifey a bit under the weather and is sleeping a lot.