Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Hey, Donna/Turbo and Momof4,
If you want some, we're having our yard guy TOTALLY dig up s bed of them that gradually encroached on the gate to our back yard, so are in the way. If you like, I can mail you some live rhizomes- just stick them in then ground BUT ONLY VERY SHALLOWLY!!! in a sunny spot with a little fertilizer and decent drainage and they should take off for you!:p

I was just reading about them! They can easily be divided and can take over. I do have a good spot for them.
I was going to check my nursery but if you want to send some I would except:) Your so sweet to offer!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Way off subject here, but has Monica been around lately? Did she mention she'd be gone and I missed it?

I think she's in ninja mode so y'all can't see it but it says she was on Monday. I think she's doing the home school thing.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I found a place that sells them in NC. I am going there in a few weeks to visit my son. I just called him and told him we are going plant shopping while I visit. I heard his eyes roll. He said I figured we would be.

:) Awesome... Both for the plant shopping, but also the visit. :)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Way off subject here, but has Monica been around lately? Did she mention she'd be gone and I missed it?
I think she's in ninja mode so y'all can't see it but it says she was on Monday. I think she's doing the home school thing.
I'm sure the home school thing is a big reason for her lack of org time but I also have her on my Facebook account. She's been dealing with some home repairs right now. A toilet tank broke when nobody was home and it flooded her floors.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Speaking of which. FYI to all home owners. You should change out the hoses to your toilets and washing machine every 7ish years. That wasn't her problem but just figured I'd throw that out there as most people never change the lies out until it's too late.

If your toilets are more than 15 years old you should probably change them out too. Porcelain can only take so much before it cracks.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Speaking of which. FYI to all home owners. You should change out the hoses to your toilets and washing machine every 7ish years. That wasn't her problem but just figured I'd throw that out there as most people never change the lies out until it's too late.

If your toilets are more than 15 years old you should probably change them out too. Porcelain can only take so much before it cracks.
Good to know- THANKS! :)