Pretend Chat 2.14

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning. It was 95 yesterday, but then the rain came as expected.
It's been about 5 degrees above normal so far. So hot that I had to re-engineer my male RF pen for more shade and re-program my rain sprinkler timers.
Also, a lot of my garden has been cooked in place. Only sunflowers and peppers survived.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Germany always win if it gets to penalties. Men's football, women's football, hockey... You name it they win.
Hi there.Yes, MIGHTY GERMANY would win in men's football. They're WORLD CHAMPS after all. Don't know much about women's football. I don't think football is the right game for women.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi there.Yes, MIGHTY GERMANY would win in men's football. They're WORLD CHAMPS after all. Don't know much about women's football. I don't think football is the right game for women.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I can't see any sport as being right or wrong for either gender. If there are people who enjoy playing the sport then let them play... and if there are people who want to watch it then even better.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
There is the U.S. Woman's Lingerie Football league....
Not that I've ever watched it.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I can't see any sport as being right or wrong for either gender. If there are people who enjoy playing the sport then let them play... and if there are people who want to watch it then even better.
Notice, in football women just do not really become professionals as they do in other sports.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Ed hope you and BERTHA are well.

I LOVE football, but have NEVER been able to watch a match played by women. I'd fall asleep whilst watching!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Notice, in football women just do not really become professionals as they do in other sports.
That doesn't make it not rightbfor them to play. It just means that fewer choose to do so. However, the women's game is increasing in popularity both for playing and watching which is good in my opinion.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
That doesn't make it not rightbfor them to play. It just means that fewer choose to do so. However, the women's game is increasing in popularity both for playing and watching which is good in my opinion.
These are opinions and each and every one of us is entitled to have his/her opinion.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Aside from just simply being male or female. All sexism aside. Men are built differently and are stronger, etc. As far as contact sports go.
I'm very big and I've been knocked out and have had a bunch of bones broken in my brief life of sports. I've also caused some broken bones, etc.
However, non contact sports, I'm sure that a woman would be more than a match. Why wouldn't they be?
Physics aside and everything else equal...A male or female would not matter.
And I'm not saying that some women aren't big and strong...I'm being general here.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hi Ed hope you and BERTHA are well.

I LOVE football, but have NEVER been able to watch a match played by women. I'd fall asleep whilst watching!
Thanks Gillian. Bertha has made a few giant leaps ahead in the last few days! She ate about half of a meal yesterday by herself.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I watched a compilation video of it once. I love football but that was sooooo not my kind of football. I'm going to plow someone over, out maneuver them, out run them, I'd like to have a little more clothes on... In my opinion is should still be a sport, not a peep show...but that's just me. Hahaha
There are women's leagues in my area and I really wish I could join. They are fully clothed like their male counterparts. I sure wish my health was better, I'd totally play.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Not me. I'm totally NOT a sports person in any way, shape or form!!!

@Gillian Moore - I'm turning off my computer now. Talk to you later in the day (like 4 or 5 hours from now)