Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good afternoon. Indeed, it's hot here as well, with temp. reaching a maximum of 32 degrees Celcius, and a large majority of the the people fasting.

That's nothing...wait until it gets up to 43C. That's what it was here yesterday.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
And another cloudy, overcast day today. So that means another humid day where the evaporative cooler doesn't work. Oh the hardship! ***Yvonne puts the back of her hand up to her forehead and swoons***

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
And another cloudy, overcast day today. So that means another humid day where the evaporative cooler doesn't work. Oh the hardship! ***Yvonne puts the back of her hand up to her forehead and swoons***

You are so funny:)
I know it will be over 100 in your neck of the woods!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I'm confused. In my terms are you talking football or soccer?

In my mind you meant soccer. Sorry if I was wrong.
I am the one to say sorry. I was talking about football i.e: NOT American football.
Again sorry.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Over here in the UK our weather station says it's currently 34C "feels like" 40C

It is not pleasant. Air con would be nice

It isn't pleasant if you don't like Summer (HOT weather). I LOVE it. I dislike Winter, rain, snow, cold temp.....you name it. It is so depressing, I feel.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It isn't pleasant if you don't like Summer (HOT weather). I LOVE it. I dislike Winter, rain, snow, cold temp.....you name it. It is so depressing, I feel.
It isn't pleasant if you don't get chance to get used to it. The trouble with the UK is thst we were feeling very cold only a week ago and then suddenly this happens. If you have weather like this continuously you get used to it and adapt.