Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
What a shame she felt the need to hide her condition. So much joy and unique moments she has missed by hiding things. I am so glad you are both being supportive.

I know. I told her she was an adult and not 16. Thank goodness she moved back in with her mom a couple of months ago instead of paying a bunch of rent.

I'm very happy for her, just wish it was better circumstances. It will all work out in the end.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Did you clean it with peroxide? Do you have any Neosporin? You need to clean that thing!
A neighbor gal just scolded me for not doing anything with it. We'll see. If I've got red pepper anywhere I'll rip open the puncture and pack it with the same.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Isn't it so much better then the website coz you have the timeline and you don't have to go through all the categories :)
I use the website often enough that I never remember my password so I always end up sending Josh a pm for a reset. LOL. From what I've seen posted though, I need to get on there and change my signature line.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I look at those pictures and laugh. It's like really? This guy? He's my best buddy. View attachment 137657
Naughty kitty!!
Have you had a tetanus jab in the last 10 years Ken? If not get one asap, keep cleaning wound with something like warm/hot salt water, put some ice on it and keep hand raised to reduce swelling but you should prob seek med advice if swelling doesn't go down - if it feels warmer than usual may be infected.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Abdulla how are you tonight? Not still bored I hope?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Using my temp gun it's about 2°f warmer where the red swelling is. You guys are sweet, but really, with me it's a mere flesh wound. Maybe medical advice if veins strip from the location but likely not. I'll never hear the end now from Mike and Kelly. LOL.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Using my temp gun it's about 2°f warmer where the red swelling is. You guys are sweet, but really, with me it's a mere flesh wound. Maybe medical advice if veins strip from the location but likely not. I'll never hear the end now from Mike and Kelly. LOL.
Infected areas are always hotter so do as Nurse Lyn F.A. (First Aider) says!

Last edited:

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday:)
It's been super busy here
How has everything?

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas