Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
This is for Monica. I've only put “cold pressed, organic, coconut oil" on it. Can you believe how good it looks? Or maybe it doesn't look better than before but just think it does because this hand is part of me. So here's earlier View attachment 137719and here is now View attachment 137720i think I'm seeing real progress here.
Holy crap! I had to go back a few pages and see what the hell happened. Do you have any raw honey? That will help it for sure! I find it rather amusing that vet clinic now prescribe medical honey....as if honey is "medical". No way man, it's natural and totally able to soothe and help with healing.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So Tina, are the fires anywhere near you at all? I hear north of us and across the border and all I hear is Tina. Are you getting the smoke?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Well today was the day I was supposed to swim in the parent relay. Apparently one of the female coaches didn't want to participate or something so out team didn't participate. Well gee thanks, the other three of us where ready to swim...jerk.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The other team was extremely wealthy. We swam against the dominion. (Section of the city full of mansions) Their concessions were catered and they handed out freshly laundered towels to their kids...they didn't even need their own pool towels. It was crazy lol.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Holy crap! I had to go back a few pages and see what the hell happened. Do you have any raw honey? That will help it for sure! I find it rather amusing that vet clinic now prescribe medical honey....as if honey is "medical". No way man, it's natural and totally able to soothe and help with healing.
I don't know that, “Honey" is needed, I think Cowboy Ken is fine sweetums LOL!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
The other team was extremely wealthy. We swam against the dominion. (Section of the city full of mansions) Their concessions were catered and they handed out freshly laundered towels to their kids...they didn't even need their own pool towels. It was crazy lol.
Some people have to do things like that to feel better about themselves though. Thinking everyone is admiring them when in reality it's just a glutinous waste. Shallow end swimmers is what they are. Not taking the chance to show themselves. And your other teammate? The one that chose to sit out making the team take a forfeit, what the ----? Maybe there is a valid reason for it. In over their head with the whole thing, not a strong swimmer and embarrassed, who knows? Maybe a person they're close to could get a straight answer and not exactly say what it was but at least say valid or total B.S. Right?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Some people have to do things like that to feel better about themselves though. Thinking everyone is admiring them when in reality it's just a glutinous waste. Shallow end swimmers is what they are. Not taking the chance to show themselves. And your other teammate? The one that chose to sit out making the team take a forfeit, what the ----? Maybe there is a valid reason for it. In over their head with the whole thing, not a strong swimmer and embarrassed, who knows? Maybe a person they're close to could get a straight answer and not exactly say what it was but at least say valid or total B.S. Right?
She could have easily found a parent to fill her spot. Last meet, a dad filled in for someone. There are parents willing and prepared to fill any empty slots. It's really sad that she had some sort of tantrum and that the other coaches didn't quickly fill her place. This Saturday is divisionals and the coaches won't be able to fill the parents slots like they have been. I think there can only one coach in the 4 person parent relay. I don't know which coach decided to act like a child but she caused me to have to sit in double layers of clothing for 4 hours in the heat because I wore my racing suit under my clothes so I wouldn't have to change. Ugh!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
But tomorrow I'm loading up the kids and taking a day trip to the beach. My friends and I organized a day trip with most of our kids. Apparently most of the teens aren't wanting to go but all the younger kids are going. It's going to be a blast I'm sure. I've never hung out on a beach before and neither has my youngest so it should be fun!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
@Elohi long pm sent. Sorry. Take sun screen to the beach, and if ANYONE is fishing, find a new spot! And no, as a teen no chance in h e double toothpick would I be caught at the beach with a bunch of, “little kids" and never with my mom!

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
GOOD MORNING FOLKS! We are packing up today and heading out in the morning on our 3300 mile, 2.5 weeks, 53 hours in the bloody car road trip. We are taking our twin 11 month old foster boys and our two youngest girls ages 7 and 11. PRAY FOR ME.

(Seriously tho - everyone is super excited, even me. :D Look out Chicago and Colorado! Here we come!!)

Last edited: