Pretend Chat 2.14

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Okay. I cannot log into it. I can't remember my password and had it send me one last week and it didn't work (I logged in via FB but that isn't an option with the app.) Any suggestions?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Okay. I cannot log into it. I can't remember my password and had it send me one last week and it didn't work (I logged in via FB but that isn't an option with the app.) Any suggestions?
This is the only way I know how to do it with the app:
Try clicking "forgot password".
Type your username and they'll send you an email. Open it. Enter the provided link and it'll take you to where you can change your password :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
It's easier to navigate through the app though. :) I hate scrolling through the site with my iPad or iPhone.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here's a fun Fourth of July story. This young guy, late 20'early 30's had just bought his first house. Saturday night a neighborhood kid lighting fireworks accidentally lite his brand new purchased with his life savings,house on fire burning it to the ground. He lost everything. Here is the best part of this fun little ditty, he was in the process of getting his homeowners insurance setup. Lost everything. Poor guy.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
We'll see tomorrow. As it is it's still well, making me ummm…View attachment 137698 he's just so damn cute! And apparently Ava knows to give him the bed if he takes it. I am so not sleeping on the floor tonight!
I haven't read through the entire thread about this topic but I'm sure you've been told already how nasty a cat bite can be. Did you go get it checked out? At least hit it with Betadine and peroxide a couple times.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Here's a fun Fourth of July story. This young guy, late 20'early 30's had just bought his first house. Saturday night a neighborhood kid lighting fireworks accidentally lite his brand new purchased with his life savings,house on fire burning it to the ground. He lost everything. Here is the best part of this fun little ditty, he was in the process of getting his homeowners insurance setup. Lost everything. Poor guy.

That is horrible!!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
We'll see tomorrow. As it is it's still well, making me ummm…View attachment 137698 he's just so damn cute! And apparently Ava knows to give him the bed if he takes it. I am so not sleeping on the floor tonight!
Tonight I talked to a friend of mine, her husband was bitten by a dog on fourth of July. Left for puncture wounds and a couple deep bruises. He was given a gallon of alkaline water, 11% I think, and soaked his hand in it. It foamed like peroxide and seemed to get a lot of the gunk out of it. It might be worth a try, you half to get the possible infection out of there.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Fine y'all. I've taken a scrub brush and warm water with dawn dish soap and scrubed the crap out of it. Felt so good. Like it seems to have brought up passion that I had no knowledge of the man it hurt! Currently it is oozing and I can't tell if it feels any better or not because I was stomping on my foot to divert my attention.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Scrubbing is not the right thing Cowboy! You will increase the irritation and inflammation. Now go put an ice pack on it for 15 minutes.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
This is for Monica. I've only put “cold pressed, organic, coconut oil" on it. Can you believe how good it looks? Or maybe it doesn't look better than before but just think it does because this hand is part of me. So here's earlier ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436246447.314143.jpgand here is now ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436246489.033842.jpgi think I'm seeing real progress here.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
This is for Monica. I've only put “cold pressed, organic, coconut oil" on it. Can you believe how good it looks? Or maybe it doesn't look better than before but just think it does because this hand is part of me. So here's earlier View attachment 137719and here is now View attachment 137720i think I'm seeing real progress here.
Keep thinking it. Whatever makes you feel better.