Pretend Chat 2.14

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Dawn that sounds so scary to me but very adventurous too!!
Have fun and use your Starbucks app for the nearest drive thrus!!
We want updates!!!

For sure, sister!! Love me some caffeine!!

I just posted this Facebook status:

"...keeping it light with our 3300 mile, 2.5 week road trip. 1 basket of books/toys for the road per child. Also, each of the girls have a suitcase and Jeff and I will share one. We'll wash as needed.

Other than that we will only be packing two pack n' plays, two folding with trays seats for meals, 1 exersaucer, 30 disposable bibs for the road, 12 cans of formula, 4 containers of "puffs", 1 diaper bag filled like you could not imagine, 200 diapers, 3 boxes of wipes, I huge basket of baby toys, crib sheets, favorite blankets and woobies, sound machine, 1 suitcase filled with onesies, outfits, more toddler food, bibs and cups, 1 baby gate, 1 play mat and one huge, honkin' double limo stroller...

That's it."

:D

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

"...keeping it light with our 3300 mile, 2.5 week road trip. 1 basket of books/toys for the road per child. Also, each of the girls have a suitcase and Jeff and I will share one. We'll wash as needed.

Other than that we will only be packing two pack n' plays, two folding with trays seats for meals, 1 exersaucer, 30 disposable bibs for the road, 12 cans of formula, 4 containers of "puffs", 1 diaper bag filled like you could not imagine, 200 diapers, 3 boxes of wipes, I huge basket of baby toys, crib sheets, favorite blankets and woobies, sound machine, 1 suitcase filled with onesies, outfits, more toddler food, bibs and cups, 1 baby gate, 1 play mat and one huge, honkin' double limo stroller...

That's it."

That is some kind of patience! I'd flip out for sure.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Is teaching a good job in the UK?
Teachers here kind of get screwed.
It's been Ok for me, teachers with family sometimes struggle pay wise, but with just me to look after I can't complain.
The out of hours work we have to do is a pain though eats into any social life more and more but the hols are good.
I am a bit fed up at the moment because of changes that are impacting on me, but I'll survive
They just bought me a shed for my resources so I may be accidentally locking myself in there next year when I need a break!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

That's it."

You guys rock!!!

Now you're reminding me of all the baby stuff we need to buy for around here!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It's been Ok for me, teachers with family sometimes struggle pay wise, but with just me to look after I can't complain.
The out of hours work we have to do is a pain though eats into any social life more and more but the hols are good.
I am a bit fed up at the moment because of changes that are impacting on me, but I'll survive
They just bought me a shed for my resources so I may be accidentally locking myself in there next year when I need a break!
I have many teacher friends that I've made over the years. Mostly disenchanted angry people. But that sounds like most of my friends.