Pretend Chat 2.14

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Hello, friends! I hope everyone's day/night is going well. I'm an off and on reader, and Stephen king has always grasped my attention. I made a thread on which book I should read next, and ended up buying 8 more of his books. I just finished Cujo and now I just started this jem. It's a good break from studying for my RICA exam!

Attachments

• 1436305895362.jpg
    1436305895362.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hello, friends! I hope everyone's day/night is going well. I'm an off and on reader, and Stephen king has always grasped my attention. I made a thread on which book I should read next, and ended up buying 8 more of his books. I just finished Cujo and now I just started this jem. It's a good break from studying for my RICA exam!
Start with the shining !

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Last night I scrubbed open Baxter my cats tooth wound that he left in my wrist. I thought it, and acted as if it were a mere flesh wound. You kind folks convinced me to get the thing draining. That's why I scrubbed the crap out of it. Well it still has a significant amount of swelling and needs to be drained again. This time I'm using a pointed object to get in there and really get it opened up good. It should go well, right?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Last night I scrubbed open Baxter my cats tooth wound that he left in my wrist. I thought it, and acted as if it were a mere flesh wound. You kind folks convinced me to get the thing draining. That's why I scrubbed the crap out of it. Well it still has a significant amount of swelling and needs to be drained again. This time I'm using a pointed object to get in there and really get it opened up good. It should go well, right?
Nothing needs to be really clean here, right? Like suppose the cat wants to lick it all clean? That's okay, right?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Just get underneath it and cut all of the diseased flesh off.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ummm it's a puncture wound from a fang. He just decided to chomp in and squeeze down hard, while sinking his teeth into me.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Not something I would recommend! Whatever to do though make sure you keep the wound clean and covered so that bacteria can't get in. Or see a doc!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Use beer and bacon grease