Pretend Chat 2.14

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
So here is my shout out to those MIA if anyone can fill-in the blanks, it would be great!

Has anyone heard from DawnH? Extended family trip…have I missed a checking in?

Gillian hasn't been seen lately…ideas?

HeatherH checked in then out? New baby in the house and now gone?

Abdulla? Haven't seen him in chat lately?

Puffy? I know login issues but then what?

I'm sure there's more that I'm missing, these are just top of my head missings…anyone with details?
She loaded up the family in her Chevy truck and took off. I forget for how long, but she took a LOT of supplies!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I doubt a PM would work if she's not coming on the Forum. I just sent her an email.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I wish the app sent push notifications to devices. I never know when I have PM's unless I remember to go there and refresh. Facebook is really reliable with their messaging system and I get those notifications all the time. Instagram is hit or miss, but I don't get many direct messages there. Facebook in the other hand is more frequent that texting. A lot of friends and family use fb messenger more than actually texting me direct. Probably because they were already on fb and just tapped my name as opposed to backing out and going to to text.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
How's this for where I live? A man was getting his morning coffee at a convenience store when he was pushed aside by some other guy. Stepping back he quickly realized what was going on based on the black mask the guy was wearing.
Well, this man wasn't just someone needing coffee. He was an eight year US Marine and a wrestler. He looked at the situation a jumped on the guy, pinning him to the ground until the police arrived! Then he insists on paying for his coffee.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
But I ONLY use the app both iPhone & iPad I used to get notices then the update awhile back changed all that.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The newt has been missing also . He only post pictures of snakes then runs away . I think we screwed him up with the picture contest .