Pretend Chat 2.14

JohnnyB65

Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA High Desert
We got a ton too! We were going to get rain barrels but thought the rains were over for now! I'm jealous you captured so much rain!!
I just got back from Walmart with six 33 gal trash cans. I bought the cheap ones and I hope they’ll be able to hold the water without bursting at the seams. The rain has started to slow, but may pick up again I hope.

I lost a lot of water from everything overflowing, but I think I have enough for my vegetable garden to last 2 months. I have a small garden this year because of the drought.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm sorry Kevin . But I agree with you . If she lives in your house that you bust your *** paying for you should have a say . Do you feed and keep a roof over her head ? Does her real dad do anything with them or for them ? It take a big man to take other kids in and care for them as you would your own kid . She needs to quit being friend mom and start being mom .

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
I'm so pissed off at my wife right now I'm not even going to call her back because if info I just might tell her not to come home from vacation.

They're in Arizona and my wife's brother is a tattoo "artist". He's not very good because he's just learning. Melissa said she was going to let my 16 year old step daughter get a small tattoo while there were there and I told he I thought that was a horrible idea but was pretty much told to mind my own business, her kid her decision. I told my wife to not let her get it somewhere she'll regret latter, to get a small heart on her foot or something.

Nope..... She let her get a huge one that take up half her rib cage. I don't even know what to do, out marriage has been in the tank for a while and her lack of judgement pissed me off more than anything. I'm seriously thinking of flying out there just to get my two kids and coming back home.
I would be pretty pissed as well. I got a bad tattoo when I was in the army and have always regretted it. Not only was it bad but I'm a different person than the 18 year kid I was back then and now it is totally inappropriate. Your daughter is going to change as well and will regret it.

meech008

5 Year Member
I'm so pissed off at my wife right now I'm not even going to call her back because if info I just might tell her not to come home from vacation.

They're in Arizona and my wife's brother is a tattoo "artist". He's not very good because he's just learning. Melissa said she was going to let my 16 year old step daughter get a small tattoo while there were there and I told he I thought that was a horrible idea but was pretty much told to mind my own business, her kid her decision. I told my wife to not let her get it somewhere she'll regret latter, to get a small heart on her foot or something.

Nope..... She let her get a huge one that take up half her rib cage. I don't even know what to do, out marriage has been in the tank for a while and her lack of judgement pissed me off more than anything. I'm seriously thinking of flying out there just to get my two kids and coming back home.
She's going to regret that decision. There's a reason they make you wait until you're a legal adult. I'm not sure she's going to like that tattoo when she's 30

meech008

5 Year Member
My dad got a tattoo when he was in the Navy in Vietnam. But heck, he was at war. That's just about what it would take for me to get one.
My mom was LIVID when I told her I got mine, and I was 21 and living on my own haha. I bet his tattoo is interesting! I love older tattoo's

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
My mom was LIVID when I told her I got mine, and I was 21 and living on my own haha. I bet his tattoo is interesting! I love older tattoo's
I don't even remember what it is. I think it was some sort of Navy theme. Which would make sense. My sister has lots of tattoos. Including a giant one across her chest. She doesn't regret them. But she does have the common courtesy to keep them covered in certain situations. My cousins were worried she was going to show up to my grandma's funeral with her tattoos all showing. She has more respect than that. I don't understand why people would want a tattoo where it cannot be covered up. I guess that's the difference between someone who likes tattoos and someone who doesn't.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That 16 yr old gal that survived the plane crash up here that took her grandparents, she's catching flak from cold hearted SOB's that are saying she isn't showing proper remorse, in the public interviews that have been taking place. She now is having to defend a very private emotional lose to the public. All I can say is bring on global warming. Everyone isolate yourselves in your cars from the rest of humanity, dehumanizing all others and bring it on down!!!!!

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
I've been looking for someone to cover up my tattoo from the Army, but I'm really having a difficult time finding someone that I trust. I would also like to get another one on my forearm to hid some scars.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
That 16 yr old gal that survived the plane crash up here that took her grandparents, she's catching flak from cold hearted SOB's that are saying she isn't showing proper remorse, in the public interviews that have been taking place. She now is having to defend a very private emotional lose to the public. All I can say is bring on global warming. Everyone isolate yourselves in your cars from the rest of humanity, dehumanizing all others and bring it on down!!!!!
There is no right way to mourn. She's probably in shock, and just because somebody doesn't want to share their deepest feelings in the middle of a freaking TV camera doesn't mean they are a bad person. With Facebook etc. there's no such thing as privacy. People share everything with everybody. Very sad actually. They should leave her the hell alone she's been through enough.

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
I don't like to criticize, but I had the same feeling. I'm wondering if she may still be in shock. Everyone thought the same thing of me when my parents died and it was almost a month before it hit me.

meech008

5 Year Member
I don't even remember what it is. I think it was some sort of Navy theme. Which would make sense. My sister has lots of tattoos. Including a giant one across her chest. She doesn't regret them. But she does have the common courtesy to keep them covered in certain situations. My cousins were worried she was going to show up to my grandma's funeral with her tattoos all showing. She has more respect than that. I don't understand why people would want a tattoo where it cannot be covered up. I guess that's the difference between someone who likes tattoos and someone who doesn't.
I love tattoos. I've seen some really breathtaking ones. There's one tattoo artist in the area that specializes in tattoos for breast cancer survivors that have had a mastectomy. Personally, I have no plans to get tattoos that can not be covered up because the job market is tough where I'm at and companies can afford to be picky. I'd rather be able to cover up and not get turned down for a job because I don't look professional in their eyes. I don't have any problem with uncovered tattoos but it's hard to have them I think.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
There is no right way to mourn. She's probably in shock, and just because somebody doesn't want to share their deepest feelings in the middle of a freaking TV camera doesn't mean they are a bad person. With Facebook etc. there's no such thing as privacy. People share everything with everybody. Very sad actually. They should leave her the hell alone she's been through enough.
Pretty much what I saw her say. It's appalling that she even has to say she's mourning in private and that its her business.

meech008

5 Year Member
That's terrible. She's handling it the best way she can.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

I completely agree with you Kevin!
It sounds like you are not being respected at all. I don't care if she's a step daughter! You take care of her as your own.
This isn't about tattoos! I'm sure your not against them. It's the under age, and disrespect that is wrong here.
I just deleted some of what I wrote because I didn't want to lecture.
I really hope you two can work it out.