Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Could someone please give me a hug?
I have got nice big arms (for besr hugs) and two shoulders to cry on. What is wrong? It is not BO is it?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have got nice big arms (for besr hugs) and two shoulders to cry on. What is wrong? It is not BO is it?

Aw, thanks, David. No, I was just feeling a little picked on. Just needed a little love!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I just saw the threadm you are such a msnie.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Somebody's picking on me in another thread.
You moderators do am amazing job!
The fact that this forum has rules and makes sure everyone abides by them is what makes this such a safe place to be!!!!!:p
I tried other forums before coming here, and all of them were either dominated by rude people or were condescending and abusive. All it takes is 1 or 2 abusive people to totally ruin a forum.
YOU ROCK!!!!
Thanks so much for all you do!!!:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I'm going to sign off for now. If any of you are still on later tonight, say 10P pacific time, when I come back to boot some spammers, I'll see you then. Otherwise, catch you all tomorrow. Be safe.

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
Well, I'm going to sign off for now. If any of you are still on later tonight, say 10P pacific time, when I come back to boot some spammers, I'll see you then. Otherwise, catch you all tomorrow. Be safe.
Well I guess I'll say have a good evening and good night because I'm usually in bed by then

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
You moderators do am amazing job!
The fact that this forum has rules and makes sure everyone abides by them is what makes this such a safe place to be!!!!!:p
I tried other forums before coming here, and all of them were either dominated by rude people or were condescending and abusive. All it takes is 1 or 2 abusive people to totally ruin a forum.
YOU ROCK!!!!
Thanks so much for all you do!!!:)

Indeed. Thank you for having the courage to be a moderator. We appreciate you so very much. Sometimes we need a suggestion to help us in the right direction. Thank you for your help in keeping things appropriate at this forum.

big hug

JohnnyB65

Southern CA High Desert
Its raining again and I ran out to buy more garbage cans. So now I have Four Containers at each location collecting water tied together with hose so they all fill up at the same time. Its starting to get dark and are almost full at my last look. I had to come in because there are lighting strikes all around me and I was soaking wet.

DSCN1974_1_zpsv2dzzu2p.jpg

I hope I’m not wasting my time if this is going to be the "norm" for the rest of the summer.:)