Pretend Chat 2.14

JohnnyB65

Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA High Desert
I had a pinched nerve in my lower back not too far back. I finally went to the doctor when crawling was the easiest thing to do. The doctor looked at me and said,“Ken you've lost the curvature of your lower back! " it wasn't pretty.
Well I just got back from fixing an Air Conditioner and my back is a lot better now. I don't know if it was the extra ibuprofen or what. Maybe it just needed to be worked out.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Im about to get my first cup too

Wow you old guys are slow today!
I was up at 5am, had a soccer game and visited a teacher from school in the hospital who was hit by a car jogging this morning and put together a baby pack and play playpen! I ate a chorizo burrito and had two cups of coffee!

Hope you all are having a nice Sunday!
We had record rain since like 1905 and 1000 lightning strikes yesterday. It is hot and humid and the clouds are coming in for more thunder so they say!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Wow you old guys are slow today!
I was up at 5am, had a soccer game and visited a teacher from school in the hospital who was hit by a car jogging this morning and put together a baby pack and play playpen! I ate a chorizo burrito and had two cups of coffee!

Hope you all are having a nice Sunday!
We had record rain since like 1905 and 1000 lightning strikes yesterday. It is hot and humid and the clouds are coming in for more thunder so they say!
I made my own sandwich today ;)