Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Happy birthday to your gorgeous Princess! My Princess is 10.5 and my twin boys are 8. I have never been lucky to experience labor pains. Had to have 2 scheduled c/sections both times but what matters the most is that THEY ARE HERE! Safe and beautiful!

In my opinion, c-sections are the way to go. Lol

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I snooped around:) What an amazing photo! That is truly one of the best!
You should check out the thread I started in the leopard section. It's got pictures of the first baby to hatch too.

This one cracked me up. At first it was its little beak. Then when I picked the egg up to move it to the brooder box, it turned just enough to peek out at me. Hahaha

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
In my opinion, c-sections are the way to go. Lol
Haha! That's what one of my best lady-friends was telling me when in 3rd trimester after finding out my first baby was not going to assume head down position and stubbornly remained breech despite all the efforts to get her to turn:) I had a "plan" to complete this "profound experience" with natural childbirth and nursing my baby for 12-18 months... I was on upset and mostly scared of major surgery without being fully anesthetized... My friend said: "hey, this is actually so much better! You won't have to look at the "conehead" the first few days because csection babies have perfect round heads, no blue faces from hard traumatic birth, and, besides all Hollywood stars have csections these days! They don't have the time to mess around waiting for labor to happen, they make appointments, go in pregnant, come out with a baby! No messing with all that labor & delivery stuff". That made me feel little better:)