Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Anyone watch(ed) Bosch on Amazon?

I don't really care much for the actor in the leading roll, so I haven't watched it. If you vouch for it, I'll give it a try next time I'm looking for something to watch.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Did you ever figure out how that happened?

I think it was the app. I'm pretty sure the app causes people to show up as active when they are not. If you see someone show up as "[On BYO]Managing account details", I think that is usually the app updating etc and not the actual user being active. Shelly, for example, I think she shows up nearly everyday as being online but it's always on the [BYO]. I don't think she'd be popping in so much without saying something to us.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My thre toe box turtle water pond was re-done today. It came out pretty nice. It's covered up right now with plastic, but I'll take pictures for you when it cures.

I learned something about my box turtle yard today. The dirt out there is packed down so hard you need a pickax to dig it. And yet I water it every other day for about a half hour each time. The water must just run off, as it certainly doesn't soak down.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Today is another moderator birthday. I didn't start him a thread because he's never here anymore, hasn't visited us since May. But just in case he pops in and sees an alert - Happy Birthday Mark!! @Madkins007

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't really care much for the actor in the leading roll, so I haven't watched it. If you vouch for it, I'll give it a try next time I'm looking for something to watch.

It's seems highly rated so I might give it a try. I only know the guy from LOST.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
There are some very nice people on this earth. Last year I adopted out a breeding group of luteola (desert box turtles) to a guy who lives in a small town south of me. So last week he brought me 3 little hatchling luteolas. This a.m. he called me and asked about my box turtle water pond. The cement is failing and crumbling and I mentioned when he was here last week I had to re-do it. He is bringing a sack of cement, some chicken wire and he's going to re-do that little waterer forme. What a guy!

What a great guy!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I saw this on Facebook. It's too cute not to share:

11914883_10153642250883010_8850915856638094794_n.jpg

Lol I love it!