Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
@smarch was a decision ever reached on your possible move?
I forget, this whole past week plus has been a blur, I'm assuming I mentioned my wanting to move to Killington?
I still want to but financially right now Franklin and I have to stay put, I could get a job up there but can't afford a home. I'm going to wait, you can get a decent house with decent acres up there for prices in the $100,000s so I'm going to stay here until I can afford a full house and move up there then.
Oh and I have a job interview down here tomorrow for a bank (I have no life plans right now I just NEED a job with hours for my debts).

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I forget, this whole past week plus has been a blur, I'm assuming I mentioned my wanting to move to Killington?
I still want to but financially right now Franklin and I have to stay put, I could get a job up there but can't afford a home. I'm going to wait, you can get a decent house with decent acres up there for prices in the $100,000s so I'm going to stay here until I can afford a full house and move up there then.
Oh and I have a job interview down here tomorrow for a bank (I have no life plans right now I just NEED a job with hours for my debts).

Good luck on the interview!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I keep getting up to check on the little hatchling. He's sleeping. I suspicion I'll be checking on him a lot tonight.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'll update when I'm done with it. I should be nervous... Especially almost 3 weeks off my anxiety medication... But nothing seems to really make me anxious lately.

That sounds positive.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It took him A LOT longer to open his eyes than any of the others. I've been concerned about this one even before it pipped, since it was a slow baker.

Good luck with the little guy, hopefully he will grow big and healthy!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh man...I'm left hanging on a cliff hanger that has no prospects of anyone catching me and pulling me up.

I've been watching old TV shows on Amazon Prime. The latest one I've been watching is The Glades. It was sort of interesting, with kind of bad acting and a bit corny, but I liked it. So they only were on for 4 seasons and tonight I watched the final episode of the last season. The stars were supposed to be getting married, and at the last minute, while the groom was at the new house spreading rose petals for after the wedding, someone sneaks in the back door and shoots him. End of episode. End of series. I feel so unfulfilled.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...but I just read that the star has a new show called "Satisfacton" so I guess I could look for that one and get fulfilled.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Morning Jacqui ! Reptile show in Conroe Texas this weekend anyone going ?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oh man...I'm left hanging on a cliff hanger that has no prospects of anyone catching me and pulling me up.

I've been watching old TV shows on Amazon Prime. The latest one I've been watching is The Glades. It was sort of interesting, with kind of bad acting and a bit corny, but I liked it. So they only were on for 4 seasons and tonight I watched the final episode of the last season. The stars were supposed to be getting married, and at the last minute, while the groom was at the new house spreading rose petals for after the wedding, someone sneaks in the back door and shoots him. End of episode. End of series. I feel so unfulfilled.
Yeah that's how the S.O.A ended . Jack ran is bike into a truck and killed himself .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sons of anarchy? i didn't watch that one. Any good?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
It might be a type of cleft palate.
He's out of his egg this morning but just before he finally walked out, I took some video and took some still from the video of his mouth.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1443710978.308961.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1443710992.003510.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1443711004.238174.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1443711018.191298.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1443711029.005450.jpg

What is that in his mouth I wonder?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club