Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
That is normal. All tortoises have it. It is a hard, horny plate that helps them bite off their food.
I knew they had that but his seems to protrude more in that one spot. Hopefully he's alright and just has an underbite.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Yea! Steven made it home in one piece!!
Yes. By God's grace.

Had a good night sleep last night and get rain a little bit in San Jose. Very good. Things are doing well at home also.

We will have the solar system putting in in next week. And CCTV system to put in. Good to be busy at home.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What??? I was outside this a.m. and there were drops of water falling from the sky. I checked it out, but didn't see any birds or planes overhead. I wonder what that could have been?

Another grey and gloomy day here. I checked out all the tortoises, cleaned up poop and gave fresh water, then I came in and washed the kitchen floor. All I have left to do now is a cursory dust and vacuum job. Will will be under strict orders to NOT look anyplace behind furniture or drapes. "Cursory" means exactly that. What you can see, and not delving into hard core cleaning.

The Underground Service Alert people came out this a.m. and located my buried phone line. He was unable to find the electric line to the garage, so Will has to be very careful digging Saturday. Hopefully it will be down 24" and we'll miss it entirely. We're only going 18".

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
CCTV? So you'll be able to check on your house and tortoises even when you're in China?