Pretend Chat 2.14

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Are your flowers going to be sunflowers?

Yep, sunflowers and birch for this outdoor Alaskan-girl. I love polar bears annnd tortoises :)

No camo for the groom though, although my dad may wear a camo tie or something.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I have a headache again. I think the medicine my rheumatologist put me on is giving me headaches. I've had one everyday for a while. :(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I have a headache again. I think the medicine my rheumatologist put me on is giving me headaches. I've had one everyday for a while. :(

Have you ever had a nerve blocking test? I know someone who did last week and she had immediate relief so she's going in soon to have her nerve blocked. I can't remember the name of the procedure.
She suffered for years and tried every diet the Dr's put her on.
Gluten free etc.
Just a thought.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Sorry to hear that. Could it be stress? Getting enough sleep? I get those headaches when I don't sleep enough at night. :mad:

Wishes to get well soooooooooooooooooooon! :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Just wanted to say.........
291124.jpg

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Well that interview yesterday got my hopes up to crap all over them. Apparently halfway through my interview I got one of those generic thanks but no thanks emails... Yeah whatever thanks for wasting my time and gas...
Went home freaked out in a very foul mood but went out for run with my team because I needed to run off the mood (how I healthily cope now) and they're great people. Well I felt so much better after. As you can see in my face in the group picture...
1443785675180.jpg