Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Does he ever miss and bite her?
No. At least that is what my wife said. I told her be very careful, but she said our little pig know her, he will not bit her.

I say to her: I hope you never find out.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I'm well. Not much of jet-leg yet. I hope the jet-leg will take a easy on me.

Solar company will come to install my solar system tomorrow. They will be here early in the morning with about 1/2 day worth of work. After the city and the utility company's inspection in about two week, I will be on solar.

WOO-HOO! ! !

What type of roof do you have?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm bored. Big kids are at their dads, little bitty is playing a math game, and my husband is playing a computer game.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
What type of roof do you have?
Composite tile roof.

I will own the system but the solar company will be responsible for maintenance or roof leak. If I need to change my roof, I will pay $1,500 for the solar company to take away and reinstall the system back.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I'm bored. Big kids are at their dads, little bitty is playing a math game, and my husband is playing a computer game.
I'm glad you have us here!!

I'm so envy of your leopard hatchling......hahaha!! They are beautiful. Congrats! ! ! ! !

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
No. At least that is what my wife said. I told her be very careful, but she said our little pig know her, he will not bit her.

I say to her: I hope you never find out.
While she was here, helping to care for me and all the paperwork/phone calling/transporting me stuff, my sister was feeding Stanley my large male sulcata. She came in all concerned that he had bit her finger! Naturally I was concerned and asked her how that could happen, she calmly explained that she just wasn't paying enough attention while he was eating. Then it dawn on me, and I asked, "Were you hand feeding him or what?" She politely responded that of course she was. Sigh. I pointed out that I never hand feed other than going into the tortoise yard with food and leaving a pile when they head over for it. She learned a valuable lesson that day.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
While she was here, helping to care for me and all the paperwork/phone calling/transporting me stuff, my sister was feeding Stanley my large male sulcata. She came in all concerned that he had bit her finger! Naturally I was concerned and asked her how that could happen, she calmly explained that she just wasn't paying enough attention while he was eating. Then it dawn on me, and I asked, "Were you hand feeding him or what?" She politely responded that of course she was. Sigh. I pointed out that I never hand feed other than going into the tortoise yard with food and leaving a pile when they head over for it. She learned a valuable lesson that day.
Good to have a sister like yours.

I hope the lesson learn, will have her pay more attention in the future not scared her away.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
How are you Ken?
Miss you. Irene say "HI" too! ! !
I'm okey. Going through the healing process is hard on me at times. If you'd like to see pictures of be happy to send you a link to my photo album that contains 20+ pictures of my totaled truck but only 4 pictures of me while in ER ICU. let me know and I'd be more than happy to.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And just for general purposes, give Irene a hug and make sure she understands how much you love and honor her.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It is chilly out here on my swing tonight. Glad I bought a new sleeping bag to snuggle under.