Location (City and/or State)
CA
not only are pigs smart but they're delicious as well YUM

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I had a nap today. I'm not sleepy. There's nothing on TV. I'm not interested in reading. And all of you chatting Kathys and Kens are evidently asleep along side of Jacqui in her swing. Guess I'll go eat worms.

Big fat juicy worms?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ever notice how overcast skies in the morning just seem to make everything seem to slow down and be lazy?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was watching one of my cats this morning (Starkin), as she walked along the top of the sulcata enclosure. She stopped in the spot I had not weedeated and bent over the edge to try to eat the tall grass. She couldn't quite reach it, but did not want to get off the fence into the dewy wet grass to get some. Was fun to watch. Okay, so ya had to be there.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sometimes cheap is not the way to go.

For sure! It's a regular secretary-type office chair that I bought at Office Depot. The seat is like sitting on a rock, and it kills my back. I guess if I plan to spend much time on the computer I should invest in an ergonomic chair.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
For sure! It's a regular secretary-type office chair that I bought at Office Depot. The seat is like sitting on a rock, and it kills my back. I guess if I plan to spend much time on the computer I should invest in an ergonomic chair.

Check Amazon once they start their Christmas sales.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Hi Jacqui and Yvonne,

Things have been good! Welcoming the cooler air in NY. Just brought the Russians in for the winter.
Keeping myself busy working at the animal hospital.

Also,building up my tortoise library recently with these! #3 is ordered and on the way! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444233364.655235.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jacqui and Yvonne,

Things have been good! Welcoming the cooler air in NY. Just brought the Russians in for the winter.
Keeping myself busy working at the animal hospital.

Also,building up my tortoise library recently with these! #3 is ordered and on the way! View attachment 151351

Still working with the shelter dogs or did you finish school and got yourself some snazzy job?

Last edited:

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Still working with the shelter dogs or dig you finish school and got yourself some snazzy job?

I did graduate. It's the same organization, I'm there full time and more of administrative assistant than just adoption dog caregiver. I do still work with the dogs sometimes but also in the clinic assisting the vets, in reception, and tv appearances and special events and tasks.