Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I have nothing to do this afternoon.

Have some coco coil soaked and now under the sun, it will be ready to use in a week that I'm prepared for my Hermanni to hibernating in.

Maybe I will go dig a bigger basement for our "little pig"!

I can not imagine having nothing to do.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
@Jacqui Mavis and her Mamma say "THANK YOU!!!" for the delicious Mulberry leaves...
View attachment 151420

View attachment 151421

She has no problem eating your mulberry leaves even when they're all the way dry. Thank you! This will be an excellent addition to our winter food:)

Glad somebody likes them. I think mine have had too many mulberry and grape leaves because they ignore them. Just relieved they made it. Now I can start on a box for Noel's guys.

Interesting how far off they were on delivery. They expected it to reach you by Saturday.

Prairie Mom

Glad somebody likes them. I think mine have had too many mulberry and grape leaves because they ignore them. Just relieved they made it. Now I can start on a box for Noel's guys.

Interesting how far off they were on delivery. They expected it to reach you by Saturday.
I remember she loved them last year too. I regularly have issues with mail delivery. My mother is only one state away and sent me a care package that took WEEKS to get to me. The post office was apologetic and basically explained that because of budget cuts they'll wait for trucks to be full before heading to a location. I'm in a city, five minutes away from the college campus, but I think being a distance from I-80 matters.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Ummm what is that?
Mole is a Mexican food that made with various chills, chocolate, and other ingredient that is secret to each of the mole creator. Mole are great with cooked chicken, beef, or any kind of meat. or even just by itself.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Now I'm on my sofa watching people's court and follow by judge Judy. How's that sound? I'm kinda bored....

My wife and I mopped and clean the house in the morning though....
I'm bored too, it's almost 2am and sleep is NOWHERE near.:mad:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Mole is a Mexican food that made with various chills, chocolate, and other ingredient that is secret to each of the mole creator. Mole are great with cooked chicken, beef, or any kind of meat. or even just by itself.

Spicey?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'm bored too, it's almost 2am and sleep is NOWHERE near.:mad:

I was just trying to take a nap before work and it sounds like I has as much luck as you. When I want to sleep it never happens. Hopefully you fall asleep soon.