Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
15 more minutes until N.C.I.S.! counting down......

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I swear, this girl may be just a friend, and I can't picture more, but I swear we're soulmates. I just had an entire conversation about Drum Corps and Winterguard with her after eating all the sushi. Plus we're both into the same races (that's how we met actually) and our pasts are highly similar and we accept each other, and we're both pretty crazy. Plus the whole gender/sexuality label we just don't do which is pretty unique.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I swear, this girl may be just a friend, and I can't picture more, but I swear we're soulmates. I just had an entire conversation about Drum Corps and Winterguard with her after eating all the sushi. Plus we're both into the same races (that's how we met actually) and our pasts are highly similar and we accept each other, and we're both pretty crazy. Plus the whole gender/sexuality label we just don't do which is pretty unique.
you know what they say about water finding its own level. Water find its own level. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That was pretty late for our Jacqui. She's usually never on at this time.

Electrician is coming tomorrow to wire up my greenhouse! Yea! And my daughter called me earlier to let me know that our favorite plant nursery is having their ugly plant sale. Instead of tossing plants that aren't good enough to sell, they lower the prices way down and sell them. They have this sale once a year before winter. I've gotten some great bargains here before. Trees that normally sell for $59.95 are only $5, just because they may have a couple dead branches. Some of my prettiest rose of sharon trees only cost me a dollar.

IF YOU SENT IN A PICTURE FOR OUR CALENDAR CONTEST, BE SURE TO CHECK IF YOUR NAME IS ON OUR 'RECEIVED YOUR PICTURE' LIST. HERE'S THE THREAD:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread...ts-in-the-2016-calendar-contest.129344/page-2

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Still up?

I need to go to bed now. Good night TFO.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had a nap today. I'm not sleepy. There's nothing on TV. I'm not interested in reading. And all of you chatting Kathys and Kens are evidently asleep along side of Jacqui in her swing. Guess I'll go eat worms.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Hmmmmmm wotms good sources of protein.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And all of you chatting Kens are evidently asleep. Guess I'll go eat worms.
I'm still partially awake. I had no nap today and trust me when I say I should have. Here's a fun one for you;
Yesterday we hit 87°f, today 77°f and the weather guessers are saying we'll be at 67°f. Yvonne, hadn't you mentioned that you like gradual weather change from season to season? How is that for gradual?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, I don't like the ups and downs. Right now we're experiencing a great Autumn. It's been in the 80's. Very comfortable. It's supposed to get back up into the 90's for a couple days towards the week-end, but still not bad weather. I'm lovin' it.

You haven't said much lately about your recuperation. Are you getting back with the program?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The Big Fresno Fair starts tomorrow. If only it was easier to sneak in. I love me some soft tacos!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OK, you've convinced me. Time for me to go to bed. This chair kills my back anyway. So see you all tomorrow!